Burst Firewolf Loki

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Vesca

Re: Burst Firewolf Loki

Post by Vesca »

Pfft, my 50 year old coworker watches all forms of anime. We like what we like. ^^
Burstfireloki6

Post by Burstfireloki6 »

That's true n.n every year my body gets older but my soul stays young
"A demon, if you prefer the term; although to be honest, the difference between god and a demon is really only a matter of perspective."

~Joanne Harris, The Gospel of Loki~
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Welcome. Please remember that this is not a political forum.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
AdastraJunction
Banned Member
Location: This crazy place in the USA called the West Coast (Originally London, UK)

Post by AdastraJunction »

I am a gamer girl and anime geek as well so no worries mate. (Master Chief is so my man, never mind you never see his face... gimme a man (or woman) in that armour and I am melted butter in a heap of my own drool lol
Burstfireloki6

Post by Burstfireloki6 »

Lol you are hilarious. I actually pictured someone in that armour right in front of you and you melting like butter n.n
"A demon, if you prefer the term; although to be honest, the difference between god and a demon is really only a matter of perspective."

Vesca

Post by Vesca »

AdastraJunction wrote:I am a gamer girl and anime geek as well so no worries mate. (Master Chief is so my man, never mind you never see his face... gimme a man (or woman) in that armour and I am melted butter in a heap of my own drool lol
I totally read "master chef." ^^ And I got super happy... and then I re-read it... haha
AdastraJunction
Banned Member
Location: This crazy place in the USA called the West Coast (Originally London, UK)

Thats why my mates won't come with me to comic-con anymore.. I end up swooning over every person dressed as Master Chief in my path and apparently ruin it for them. Can't help it, I love a bloke/lass in armour. Must be a British thing, we are so ridiculous sometimes.
Burstfireloki6

Post by Burstfireloki6 »

Lol I would love to see that

Burstfireloki6

Post by Burstfireloki6 »

Vesca wrote:
AdastraJunction wrote:I am a gamer girl and anime geek as well so no worries mate. (Master Chief is so my man, never mind you never see his face... gimme a man (or woman) in that armour and I am melted butter in a heap of my own drool lol
I totally read "master chef." ^^ And I got super happy... and then I re-read it... haha
You didn't say you was into anime too lol which is your favorite?

Vesca

Post by Vesca »

If that's directed to me, I'm actually not really into anime. My sister is, and a lot of my coworkers are, but I think I missed that boat.

There was a time in my early teens where I was very much into Escaflowne but... Tarot + dragons + guys with wings = win. So... Yeah. I actually just recently sold my DVD collection of Escaflowne.
AdastraJunction
Banned Member

Not sure if you meant me but I'll answer anyway - Ayashi no Ceres (aka Ceres Celestial Legend), Sailor Moon of course, Akira, Wolf and Spice, Oh My Goddess and several others
Burstfireloki6

Post by Burstfireloki6 »

Vesca wrote:If that's directed to me, I'm actually not really into anime. My sister is, and a lot of my coworkers are, but I think I missed that boat.

There was a time in my early teens where I was very much into Escaflowne but... Tarot + dragons + guys with wings = win. So... Yeah. I actually just recently sold my DVD collection of Escaflowne.
Dang it, I am too late lol never heard of it but that makes me want to buy it more

Burstfireloki6

Post by Burstfireloki6 »

AdastraJunction wrote:Not sure if you meant me but I'll answer anyway - Ayashi no Ceres (aka Ceres Celestial Legend), Sailor Moon of course, Akira, Wolf and Spice, Oh My Goddess and several others
No Adastra but nice lol I was directing the comment where I said "I would love to see that" to you lol. I am usually the one to go crazy at a convention lol I wonder what it looks like from the opposite side lol

Vesca

Post by Vesca »

Adastra has a better answer anyway. ^^
Burstfireloki6

Post by Burstfireloki6 »

I just found a dead baby bird outside :( I am going to give it a proper burial..

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”