Hello!

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Winter Wind

Hello!

Post by Winter Wind »

Hello all!
I'm happy for being here again.
After a long talk with my therapist and a few "zombie days" I'm back, quitting all the things I was doing then just messed with me, specially giving up on the forum and on the piano too, so I've decided to keep doing it, cause dropping here one or two times in a week won't get in the way of my schedule. :D
I had an account named "Gentle Melody". I've been away for some weeks, and thanks to the "Remember me" option, I've lost the password :oops:

Hmm, let's update my profile a little:
Hi, I'm Winter Wind, you can call me Denis if you prefer, I'm a newbie eclectic solitary witch, I live in Brazil.
I'm 16 and I'm a huge Classical piano music addict :lol:

Glad to meet you, old and new friends!
Blessings!
“To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
Beethoven
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Hello!

Post by SnowCat »

Welcome home. I blush thinking of how many passwords I've lost or forgotten. We're having some winter winds in Colorado. How's the weather in Brazil?

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Winter Wind

Post by Winter Wind »

SnowCat wrote:Welcome home. I blush thinking of how many passwords I've lost or forgotten. We're having some winter winds in Colorado. How's the weather in Brazil?

Snow
Thanks Snow, well, the weather here is very hot and rainy. Much hotter than rainy, by the way, it's like 40°C (104°F I think), but we're having a uncommon drought here, however, it's just the first month of summer, we're all hoping for rain on the coming days.
“To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
Beethoven
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I'm glad to see that school won't be so hard that you'll be unable to come by every now and then. (: I had read your message and was thoroughly shocked that you'd be gone for so long and was wondering what kind of high school could possibly take up that much time. Then I have to keep reminding myself that I went to one of the easiest 'hick-town' high school's in existence and have to refrain from thinking those kinds of thoughts due to the easiness I experienced. Haha!

I'm really happy to hear that you're feeling better and seem to be on a better path! If you need anything, just let us know!
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

Glad to have you here. :)
Myrth
Winter Wind

Post by Winter Wind »

Well Sakura, the school in itself won't take all my time, I'm kinda used to leave home at 7:00 and only being able to return at 18:00, my biggest concern was about the upcoming admission exams, they are tough, but giving up on everything it's just not okay for me. :D
Thank you!
Myrth wrote:Glad to have you here. :)
Thanks Myrth! :)
Beethoven
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Ah alright! Yeah exams aren't any fun but you figured something out that it takes others awhile to realize sometimes. That yes, it's important to focus on schooling but it's also important to focus on the things that make us happy at the same time. (: I hope you do well with your exams!
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
TheLuckyBlackCat

Post by TheLuckyBlackCat »

I have never met you before Winter Winds so nice to meet you. I guess I'm a new acquaintance to you. :P

Hope we get along.
Winter Wind

Post by Winter Wind »

Sakura Blossom wrote:Ah alright! Yeah exams aren't any fun but you figured something out that it takes others awhile to realize sometimes. That yes, it's important to focus on schooling but it's also important to focus on the things that make us happy at the same time. (: I hope you do well with your exams!
Thanks ! :D
TheLuckyBlackCat wrote:I have never met you before Winter Winds so nice to meet you. I guess I'm a new acquaintance to you. :P

Hope we get along.
It's nice to meet you too, new friend! :D
Beethoven
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

:wave: Hi again. It's nice to have you back.
That "Remember me" option is pretty good until you've got to log in on another browser. I ended up changing my password because I forgot it and didn't feel like hunting down the piece of paper it was written on. :roll:
Winter Wind

Post by Winter Wind »

Echo_of_shadows wrote::wave: Hi again. It's nice to have you back.
That "Remember me" option is pretty good until you've got to log in on another browser. I ended up changing my password because I forgot it and didn't feel like hunting down the piece of paper it was written on. :roll:
Thanks Echo!
I'm going to write it down and put it in the back of my phone, along with the batteries, this way, I hope that I'll never lose it. :lol:
Beethoven

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”