Hello Again!

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Hollerdoller

Hello Again!

Post by Hollerdoller »

Hello all!

I have found my way back! its been several years since I have been on this site, and I am soooo happy to be back! I lost my old computer and I forgot the name of the site, and I finally found you all again!!! thank you admin for not deleting me!

When I first found Everything Under the Moon, I was still unsure about my path and needing some direction, or at least some companionship from like minded people who wouldn't scoff at what I believed.
I am now a fully practicing Hearth Witch, confidently on her path, and while I don't believe we ever stop learning, I have a much better feel for my abilities and limitations.

Hope everyone here has been doing well, and I'm looking forward to being back in this community :)
Do no harm, but take no shit :evilwitch:
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello Again!

Post by Firebird »

Re-greetings! Welcome back. :D I'm glad your account wasn't deleted too because the owner occasionally purges old accounts that haven't been active. Come on in! Some of us that were here then aren't here now but we are still a pretty cool community.
:fairy:

Bye for now,
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
RavenClaw

Post by RavenClaw »

Hi and nice meeting you! :flyingwitch:
Knowledge without understanding is not wisdom. (An excerpt from a message I channeled from a Deity.)
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Welcome back! While I do purge old accounts, I almost never delete accounts that have a lot of activity on them. I just delete old accounts that have less than 10 posts. (LOL, I see you had 11 posts before you returned, so you just made it through.)

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”