waking up tired?

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
korbin

waking up tired?

Post by korbin »

How many of you sometimes have a exhausting dream and wake up tired, i mean a dream where you remember things right after you wake up and where you dont feel in deep sleep when sleeping. I believe it has something to do with lack of banishments, but i havent yet found a permanent solution for this problem. Have you experienced this and what was your solution?
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: waking up tired?

Post by Firebird »

Personally, I have only rarely experienced sleep transition problems, but I think you might be experiencing Hypnagogic (happens while falling asleep)/Hypnopompic (happens while waking up) effects. Hypnopompic causes a host of issues, one being a difficult transition to wakefulness with vivid recall of recent dreaming.
You could try to do some magical work before bedtime, like smudging, or a banishing of things that go bump in the night, invoking protectors, setting wards, etc., but also frame the night to be positive, request from the powers that be to help you in the dreamtime, perhaps try to become lucid and then you can pretty much control your dreams.
Do you keep a dream journal?
bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
korbin

Post by korbin »

I do not keep dream journal. I am currently reading a book on protection which answers many of my questions. It confirms things i have been suspecting naturally and more. Many of my dreams before i started with meditation were me sitting in class, and teacher teaching advanced occult things i do not understand. This dream is occured repeatedly. Its as if these happened right before my closed eyes. It was also other wild dreams where a witch with pointy hat and black outfit had deceieved another white witch and the whole story ends with a female voice story teller and music. I get completely thrown out to the magic world during sleep. Since i started meditation sleep became normalized. Until recently i had a exhausting night. Seems it was temporarily.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Like I was saying, lucid dreaming is a goal for understanding dreams more fully and to have more controll within your dream time. You could have better awareness of this magical place, and to pick up where you left off each night or if you have a significant other, learn how to dream together. A dream journal can help facilitate that. Not only that but you will have a record of what happen during sleep and how much of that dreaming may manifest in your waking hours.
Bb, :fairy: Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”