A Question for Witches.

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
mrseashaw

A Question for Witches.

Post by mrseashaw »

Speaking completely hypothetically -

Lets say the is a very naughty spell that shouldn't be performed or multiple...
And the caster thought because I used to be Stoned most the time or had a terrible memory (I don't, I remember everything)

The first ( Pretending to be dead or severely Ill in hospital) Making me revise One who flew of the cuckoo's nest.

The Second (The last things I remember them saying - I hope I don't go to jail and I'm fed up of being s@#t on) I hope they are not now and if they are It's just the other way round as I am still fond of that person.

The 3rd me realising somebody was being very mean and driving their ex partner to the point of Homicide although I do believe this is partly my fault but they did go off to another "Person" who from what I heard wasn't quite as Blessed as I and consumed a lot of Drugs with that person which I do think clouded their judgement and I'm not blaming myself as I did tell them what I thought they were doing was destructive for themselves and those that care for them and at that precise moment -

My Second "Psychosis" happened in which I decided id' ride out for science-
It lasted roughly 1 month and a half -

I now feel how I imagine it feels to be Jim Carey, perhaps I'm at the Selling my "Sight" for a price I'd like to stage.

So I guess I'm asking have evil spells being cast on me?
and If they have the fact my Grandma's best friend was a Psychic who for the most part was always right protected me?

Or am I a creative genius / schizophrenic?

Or worse I am in fact a living breathing demon, don't worry I mean no one harm :P
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: A Question for Witches.

Post by Firebird »

Greetings, let me start by saying welcome to the board :)
Next time you log on please make an introduction and review the rules.

The line between genius and psychosis is often a thin one, though I'm not following about how you believe there have been spells cast upon you as part of you story. Certain Drugs can cause psychosis and make people act crazy.

There is evil in the world true, but demons are a mindset of Christians and not a topic we dwell on here... You might have contracted a rider if you feel you aren't yourself lately, and that does happen often when copious drugs are consumed.

Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
mrseashaw

Post by mrseashaw »

Hello yes-

I shall read the rules and introduce myself, I do often write stories/poetry so be nice to share '

Well' this time the was very little bar non drug's involved - Mainly due to the fact I've been recovering for 4 year's, cut out the poor company and have a very good friend circle and do actually volunteer for services helping people due to knowing full well how bad a drug induced Psychosis can turn out.

I think the spell bit was curiosity more often "I met a devil woman, (Ain't seen nothing yet) song" and well for the most part I believe the must of been some sort of spell :wink:
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Are you seeking to be rid of or to break the spell?
And are you still in contact with the said woman?
Bb, Firebird
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

mrseashaw wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:59 am Or am I a creative genius / schizophrenic?
It's interesting that you asked that, because I wondered the same thing (about schizophrenia) as I read your post. I'm not a therapist, so I'm definitely not offering a diagnosis, but you might want to take a look at the following page and see if the symptoms describe you. It's not at all unusual for people with mental illness to be drawn to witchcraft and the supernatural as they attempt to make sense of the things they've been experiencing.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-con ... c-20354443
barker

Post by barker »

The difference between a creative genius / schizophrenic is destruction.

Now, when you have something that you ought to destroy (this theory is called 'self-righteousness'), the feeling has got to be HOPE. Hope destroys? Hope destroys hells. You can see examples of this in more-than-popular entertainment, and in fact in everybody who is tuned into it. If you use feelings other than hope you lose your way, you start intentions of destroying authorities, enemies, bad news in a reasonable world. Your mind splits and you no longer see the difference between absolute negatives and your own choices. Your own choices might be sensible enough. But who has to destroy an authority figure, or their work? Beyond destroying with hope, create with trust - genius.
barker

Post by barker »

Anger, by the way, is also the destroyer - when you might be schizophrenic, you mightn't be so angry, tho. :roll:
Coven

Post by Coven »

Starwitch wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:02 pm
mrseashaw wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:59 am Or am I a creative genius / schizophrenic?
It's interesting that you asked that, because I wondered the same thing (about schizophrenia) as I read your post. I'm not a therapist, so I'm definitely not offering a diagnosis, but you might want to take a look at the following page and see if the symptoms describe you. It's not at all unusual for people with mental illness to be drawn to witchcraft and the supernatural as they attempt to make sense of the things they've been experiencing.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-con ... c-20354443
I'm schizophrenic and so am I
:-|
barker

Post by barker »

In fact, create anything but: Good.
barker wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:37 am The difference between a creative genius / schizophrenic is destruction.

Now, when you have something that you ought to destroy (this theory is called 'self-righteousness'), the feeling has got to be HOPE. Hope destroys? Hope destroys hells. You can see examples of this in more-than-popular entertainment, and in fact in everybody who is tuned into it. If you use feelings other than hope you lose your way, you start intentions of destroying authorities, enemies, bad news in a reasonable world. Your mind splits and you no longer see the difference between absolute negatives and your own choices. Your own choices might be sensible enough. But who has to destroy an authority figure, or their work? Beyond destroying with hope, create with trust - genius.
The reason is in the creator.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hologram! I love your new avatar picture. So clever to be able to read it upside and rightside :fairy:
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Coven

Post by Coven »

Firebird wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:54 pm Hologram! I love your new avatar picture. So clever to be able to read it upside and rightside :fairy:
Here's a big one if you want a copy . I get tired of people turning my world upside down so I'm trying to adapt and overcome .
:-|
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

perfect!
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson