Copy Cat?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
SilverMoon22

Copy Cat?

Post by SilverMoon22 »

My friend visited me a few weeks ago and stayed over. I have 2 bathrooms, one in the hallway and one in the master. She went into the hallway bathroom and I went into the master while she was in there.

When I come out she is calling my name and asking me questions because she said she saw me walk into the kitchen (in the other side of the apartment) so she went after me to give me a hug but no one was there. She was freaked out for a long time because she couldnt make sense of what she saw.

I was not bothered because I'm used to knowing when I have spirits living with me, but the first thought I had was "copy cat". I didnt look this up, what are you guys' thoughts on this?

I do not feel threatened or endangered in my home.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Copy Cat?

Post by Firebird »

Maybe it was a doppelganger? They are the "evil" twin or mischief maker, an alter ego. I do not feel they are always bad but maybe a warning system of things to come.
bb, F.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”