Following a place you’ve seen in your dreams

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
danielleblount978

Following a place you’ve seen in your dreams

Post by danielleblount978 »

Hello, I dreamt of a place last night and even dreamt finding it on google maps for some reason in know it’s somewhere down the east coast of England somewhere near kings lynn the house was across from the sea and it was an old fashioned but rich house, I feel like it’s telling me I should find this place for some reason, has anyone’s ever tried to visit a place they visited in their dreams and what was the outcome?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Following a place you’ve seen in your dreams

Post by SpiritTalker »

I’ve had a few such dreams but 2 stand out.

1. In 1993 I’d dream-traveled to a specific residence and then located it on Google Earth; the map images matched my dream to a T. I’m unable to travel from the US to the UK to visit in person but that’s OK. I seriously dislike manual flying 😬.

2. In 1972 a few friends all dreamed on the same night of a “road trip” & we found that one person’s description ended where the next person’s started. Naturally the 5 of us loaded into one car & we followed each individual segment of directions. We eventually were led to a house/spirit encounter whereby thru interacting with us a troubled spirit had finally summoned help and could thus RIP, transcend and move on 😊.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”