Temple of Set

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Black Cloud

Temple of Set

Post by Black Cloud »

I had this real cool dream a couple of nights ago. I went to a temple dedicated to the Egyptian god Set. This lady brought me there as my sponsor. Her last words before leaving me in the temple were, “I hope you don’t embarrass me.”

The temple was very dark and there were various activities occurring in various chambers. One of the chambers had a man being bitten by a racoon in his left hind quarters near where his sciatic nerve runs. It looked very painful.

The next day my sciatica flared up, which can be very painful. The dream seemed to be a premonition from the dark lord Set.
"People with a high tolerance for boredom can get a lot of thinking done." -Stephen King
“For every woman is at heart a witch.” -Charles Leland
“Men argue, nature acts.” -Voltaire
“Our life is the creation of our mind.” -Buddha
“Any person capable of angering you becomes your master.” -Epictetus
“Facts don’t cease to exist because they are ignored.” -Aldous Huxley
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Temple of Set

Post by SpiritTalker »

Is the raccoon symbolic of a jester or joker spirit? Nothing about sciatica is laughable but the intent behind the act of being bitten on the backside by the joker 🃏 is what I mean.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I'm unaware of raccoon being associated with Set, but they are notorious for being thieves (mostly of food) and a general pain in the ass.
Perhaps you were anxious about something coming back to bite you in the butt?? Did you recently get away with something that might bite you in the butt? Maybe in regards to something that is associated with Sets temple? Although being in the temple of chaos and confusion was (is) the darkness you speak of, and the raccoon the messenger of pain and the area in which you would be pained.
..oh, and the woman who was the sponsor issued a warning...was doing just that. The message content is less important than the meaning, it was a warning, it could also point to an underlying shame and/or fear of disappointing someone in your life.
Have you ever been in this dreamtime temple of Set before?
BB, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Black Cloud

Post by Black Cloud »

firebirdflys wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:08 pm Have you ever been in this dreamtime temple of Set before?
No
"People with a high tolerance for boredom can get a lot of thinking done." -Stephen King
“For every woman is at heart a witch.” -Charles Leland
“Men argue, nature acts.” -Voltaire
“Our life is the creation of our mind.” -Buddha
“Any person capable of angering you becomes your master.” -Epictetus
“Facts don’t cease to exist because they are ignored.” -Aldous Huxley
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hummm. Never? ...was a pretty powerful foresight, maybe an introduction to a place of power and intuition?

Get some Hypericum perforatum 30c a homeopathic that helps with nerve pain.
I Completely know where you're coming from with the pain and thank goodness for cruise control or long drives would be pure torture.
Here is a blog about homeopathic Hypericum. (BTW the strait herb does not work the same way and may cause photosensitivity). https://www.homeopathicremediesblog.com ... hypericum/
She doesn't mention it's use for sciatica but that along with Rhus toxicodendron and/or Ruta graveolens, has helped mine. There is a combo remedy made just for sciatica but I rarely find it on the store shelf, maybe you could get it online.

Best, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”