Who or what was it?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
SilverMoon22

Who or what was it?

Post by SilverMoon22 »

Hello,

Fairly new to studying but not exposure. A few years ago, I began getting a whiff of like a dirty armpit any time I passed by my window by the kitchen. I tried looking around to see if anyone left clothes, I cleaned several times, but it I would still randomly get a whiff of that armpit stink. I tried asking my mother if my grandfather smelled like pits ever in his life. She said no, her father was always clean. When I told her what was going on, she then told me that when I was a little girl I used to tell her about a man that would be standing by the window near the kitchen. I wasn’t scared, but I felt like it was some sort of breakthrough.

As a child, I never felt alone. I always felt a shift in the air, like someone was near, sitting next to me, or watching me. I would feel changes in temperature and feel like someone was touching my face or arm. Even now, I still get those feelings and feel the shift in air.

I’ve had some more things happening, but I want to focus on whether someone had some input about the possible man I saw as a child and smelled as an adult.
stormofwind

Re: Who or what was it?

Post by stormofwind »

Is this man old what you see in coveralls levi type material faded..
If so it's somebody that is attached to the house.
If you choose too salt the house.. sea salt sprinkled around the edges of the whole house.
And a white candle in every room.
SilverMoon22

Post by SilverMoon22 »

stormofwind wrote:Is this man old what you see in coveralls levi type material faded..
If so it's somebody that is attached to the house.
If you choose too salt the house.. sea salt sprinkled around the edges of the whole house.
And a white candle in every room.
Hey Stormofwind,

I don’t have a memory of the man. My mother said I saw and pointed at him as a child. I just found it curious that I would smell something like that in the exact area I used to “see him”. And the smell did give me a masculine feel. I don’t live there anymore. I’m only now confident enough to speak out and get some thoughts from others on this. The person may have been attached to the house like you said. I haven’t smelled it again after I moved.
Last edited by Firebird on Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Tapatalk advertising
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I think smells can be attached to a place. Is it an old building? Like has it had several occupants over the years? and after you moved have you been back?
There is also several plants that would emit such an odor. So maybe make sure these aren't growing under the window.
By the way, please stop by the introductions next time you log in a tell us a bit about yourself! Welcome :fairy:
bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SilverMoon22

Post by SilverMoon22 »

firebirdflys wrote:I think smells can be attached to a place. Is it an old building? Like has it had several occupants over the years? and after you moved have you been back?
There is also several plants that would emit such an odor. So maybe make sure these aren't growing under the window.
By the way, please stop by the introductions next time you log in a tell us a bit about yourself! Welcome :fairy:
bb, Firebird
Sorry I’m responding late. Yes, very old building, many past occupants, and supposedly built on top of a cemetery. Though, not sure if it’s true, we do have a cemetery right here next to the building.
Last edited by Firebird on Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tapatalk signature advertisement. please remove

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”