Dream Interpreation?

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
brandiebuck

Dream Interpreation?

Post by brandiebuck »

Hi all! This is my first post here. I recently had an exceptionally vivid dream (as I know many people have been during this quarantine). I was curious if anyone skilled with dream interpretation could help me parse out its meaning.

I had a dream that started off with me visiting Norway, where my best friend lives. I was only visiting for a day or so, which she thought was strange since it's an international journey for me to make. (I live in the US). I was dropping something off for her, and when she brought up that it was strange for me to come all that way, I agreed with her and was surprised I hadn't thought that it was strange until she brought it up. When I was leaving her town via train, I was looking out the window and a young woman sitting across from me asked me a question. I don't remember what it was, but as I was giving my answer, the landscape outside the window began to warp and change into extremely vibrant fluorescent-rainbow moving patterns and colors, and I remember my answer had something to do with the afterlife and I specifically mentioned "beings of pure energy/light". Then the dream took a turn and I was in a large grassy area near some water and it was dark outside. There were strange long-limbed creatures roaming around that felt dark and dangerous. I think one was following me, because I had to confront it, but in order to do that I had to go inside of it. Even though it looked like a creature or person or animal, when I went inside it was a building. It was super empty and wooden and made me think of the hotel from The Shining. Its brain was a room with tall ceilings like a church and there were five young blonde boys inside. I talked to them, and as I did, I understood the creature more and I wasn't as scared as I was before. And then there was a bunch of stuff that I don't remember, but at the very end I was in the bathing room of some girl and everything was white and marble and there were huge elegant windows and a large, warm pool. She left the room for a bit and she had a hairless cat that fell into the water, and when it cried out it could speak English, but that was the only time it was able to. I remember specifically it was crying out "help, mommy, help!" in the voice of a small child.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Dream Interpreation?

Post by SpiritTalker »

It strikes me as a dream inspired by astral travel. You visited your best friend. Taking a train that runs on a track to return represents the silver cord. Rainbow landscape reps the astral level wherein are beings of energy. The dream changing location reps moving thru levels and confronting the tall being and understanding it is a consciousness expansion. The pool area reps preparing to return to the body. I also think In terms of all parts of a dream representing the dreamer, so the cat falling into the pool is you & possibly being started by re-entry & wanting help.
brandiebuck

Re: Dream Interpreation?

Post by brandiebuck »

SpiritTalker wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 3:57 am It strikes me as a dream inspired by astral travel. You visited your best friend. Taking a train that runs on a track to return represents the silver cord. Rainbow landscape reps the astral level wherein are beings of energy. The dream changing location reps moving thru levels and confronting the tall being and understanding it is a consciousness expansion. The pool area reps preparing to return to the body. I also think In terms of all parts of a dream representing the dreamer, so the cat falling into the pool is you & possibly being started by re-entry & wanting help.
Thank you!

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”