Member Chat

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Coven

Re: Member Chat

Post by Coven »

This alleged pinched nerve really sucks .
Could it really be a pinched nerve ?
Is it from doing yoga ?
What is going on ?
:-|
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

hey Old Soul, hope it cools down some.

Coven, it could be from yoga. So sorry, nerves can really hurt quite a bit. ice maybe?
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Old Soul

Post by Old Soul »

Firebird wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 12:20 am hey Old Soul, hope it cools down some.

Coven, it could be from yoga. So sorry, nerves can really hurt quite a bit. ice maybe?
Right now it seems to be okay. Will see what can I do today, something interesting. :)
Coven

Post by Coven »

Firebird wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 12:20 am
I'm just going to go lay down and read a book ~ I think I actually need a wheelchair and I'm going to need a warmer climate because I can't wear socks or shoes .

The doctor said MAYBE it's a pinched nerve , whatever is going on , it's no fun at all .

I just pulled the sun card reversed from the supernatural tarot . It says that sometimes even the best plans fail , I thought yoga was the best plan :(
Coven

Post by Coven »

Feeling much better after staying off of my feet for a while ~ I think I can start doing standing yoga poses and stay away from contorting into yin poses for 5 minutes at a time . I also stopped taking my herbal supplements just in case that had something to do with it .

I was doing pushups on my yoga mat and a chunk of Iron materialized on my mat , not sure where that came from , usually if someone is practicing magic they take credit for it much like people do for terrorist attacks . It was probably Shiva because it happened on the yoga mat after I ordered the shiva and started talking about him . That's who I immediately thought of when it happened .

Kwan yin leaves behind white ectoplasm if she wants to that's not gooey or messy like that nasty brown stuff the bad guys leave behind . Kwan yin is mess free you can just pick it up .

Kwan Yin does a lot of stuff.

baba yaga started practicing magic the other day when I pulled the horned god card from the oracle of the witch deck , scary looking card but there is nothing scary about baba yaga .

Baba Yaga and Hekate have both been flashing lights not electrical lights but orb type lights . so much for being dark goddesses .

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”