cat ghost waking me up 12.05 midnight ???

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
melani

cat ghost waking me up 12.05 midnight ???

Post by melani »

On a few occasions I have been woken up about 12.05 midnight by what feels like a cat jumping on my Bed.
My Asian friend tells me if you are interrupted by any type of Ghost it is suppose to be BadLuck for you - and the Theory of Casper the friendly ghost is only things in movies-but he does believe in ghosts !
But then I came along this article in yahoo answers - https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 041AA34C1d

scroll down to - Most of the time they are shown only to the former owners or show up as a warning to help their former owners----------------------- What do they mean by that ???????????? The only thing I did different that night was trying to make
my 1st Dream Pouch - as one of my posts- However I fear that the Mugwort plant I used in this potion Pouch may Not be the right one- and I wonder if that invited the cat ghost onto my Bed ???????????????????????? what do you think ?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: cat ghost waking me up 12.05 midnight ???

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hmmm. Different cultures have different views on ghosts & spirit communications, but every culture has seemed to know spirits aren't imagined or fantasy, except for the sensationalized Hollywood & Disney versions making money for their creators.

I can say my cats thru the years have let me know in one way or another that they exist in spirit after they've passed on. My Kizmet who passed this Sept 30 is a frequent visitor. It says "I love you". And it helps relieve the grief.

Mugwort opens the psychic sensors - so you might've made yourself more receptive :D
melani

Post by melani »

Thank you for your reply
ThunderFog

Post by ThunderFog »

I also wanna put out the possibility that it could also not be a"cat ghost" but could also just be like a random spirit playing a prank
The ability to question our way of thinking is what shows our intelligence.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Melani, maybe I ought to have asked - did you have a cat?
melani

Post by melani »

SpiritTalker wrote:Melani, maybe I ought to have asked - did you have a cat?
its very good that u ask. When I was a kid and my Parents where alive we had 2 cats, a male and a female. The female cat was closer to me. I once saved its life- but I regret & repent that I did not save its life the second time. She used sleep on my bed alot. This jumping on my bed felt just like a cat landing on my bed.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I thought the yahoo answers were about the same as mine. I read the link after I had replied bcs I wanted to check the comment about cats appearing to their former owners & sometimes as a warning. You seemed disturbed by that thought, but gee, by their behavior my living cats have given me warning of night time trespassers & wildlife & once of an approaching tornado half an hour before it arrived. Yow! :shock: so I figure a ghost cat would exhibit distressed behavior if they intended their appearance as a warning just like when they were living.

Re waking at 12:05 - Dawn, dusk & midnight are the liminal hours between day & night or one day and the next. Betweenness is a common factor in paranormal experiences & can be used in Crafting to make magic a little easier.
melani

Post by melani »

SpiritTalker wrote:I thought the yahoo answers were about the same as mine. I read the link after I had replied bcs I wanted to check the comment about cats appearing to their former owners & sometimes as a warning. You seemed disturbed by that thought, but gee, by their behavior my living cats have given me warning of night time trespassers & wildlife & once of an approaching tornado half an hour before it arrived. Yow! :shock: so I figure a ghost cat would exhibit distressed behavior if they intended their appearance as a warning just like when they were living.

Re waking at 12:05 - Dawn, dusk & midnight are the liminal hours between day & night or one day and the next. Betweenness is a common factor in paranormal experiences & can be used in Crafting to make magic a little easier.
My next spell was going to be the Protection potion -but I can not even get my very 1st potion to function which is the Good dream Pouch- I do not have the right Mugwort plant and in my country they are very difficult to get even a Look at- I know in England & America they probably grow like a weed.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

what could you substitute?
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

I have few of them my one cat plays with them by racing around the house.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”