Silent cleansing

RavenClaw

Re: Silent cleansing

Post by RavenClaw »

SL, it seems you did a good job of cleansing the work space. Thanks for sharing what you did and I learned something new. Now I wonder if the work area needs something like warding/shielding in case the parasites return? Would it be possible to do in that environment?
Knowledge without understanding is not wisdom. (An excerpt from a message I channeled from a Deity.)
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

I'm taking garlic next time.
Was my original intent but problem with garlic being when temperature in the room gets slightly above average, it smells.
Repels people, repels vampires... usually one and the same thing :lol:
I'm gonna put it in fridge in the sealed container and use if needed.
The bulk, put a drawing in the midst of those cloves or something.

There was the excerpt from the book called Vampire survival bible on net, author mentioned a medieval story about someone slaying a vampire by throwing a bucket full of mashed garlic on it. To use cleaned and mashed garlic as for cooking purposes is not a good idea for workplace though, but to cover a drawing on paper completely with it would be strong.

Once I made a drawing of spirit harassing me at home and put garlic bulks on it. It happened to start shrieking intensely so I removed the garlics and destroyed the paper. I think spirit is still lurking somewhere around harassing neighbours but it leaves me alone.

Garlic can be pronounced as 'Gaelic' by the way.
I think it is together with wormwood a representative of the fierce face of the Crone.

To have it all decorated to attract faes and blessings is not possible at the moment I'm afraid, but since I've been doing these Hekate related things during the waxing of the Moon and they worked, I don't mind doing it over and over again.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
RoccoR

Post by RoccoR »

⁜→ SL, et al,

As much as I would like to claim so, the sample sigil is not one I did.
SL wrote:RoccoR the sigil's looking good. I could add initials, but for other modifications, it already feels complete. I can use it but don't feel eligible to modify it, except for the initials.
(COMMENT)

The base sigil in my avatar and the one I suggested in the Posting of Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:00 am (supra), come from http://sigildaily.com/ sigils by "sigilist." If the sigilist has already done the work, in a product much better than I could do, then I recommend using it (add your personalization later). I have to really work at making a decent sigil, sometimes for a few weeks. The "sigilist" adds a flare to it using a broad tipped calligraphy pen. The sigilist is, by far, much more artistic.

Most Respectfully,
R
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

RavenClaw wrote:SL, it seems you did a good job of cleansing the work space. Thanks for sharing what you did and I learned something new.
Yes this idea to draw a vision on a piece of paper and then do whatever I want with it is my pride.
I can draw a circle around the picture and seal it as best as I know then put garlic on it and fold it all around the garlic (and some spices) then tape it to make a nice Christmas package and toss it to garbage.

Wiping them out one by one, at home, anywhere. Only needed for the major ones... rest can be done by casting the circle patiently staying at each quarter (the way I put in my BoS) five minutes to feel the forces coming and the space is good.
By the way some of them look like the alien I think from alien vs predator which also reminds me of mosquitoes with that prolonged head. Some look like snakes, flying weird thing, long Mr.Burns from Simpsons, tall and grey edition... and so on.

RoccoR - the sigil actually makes sense. Two crescents at each side balancing each other so as to calm the vortex of emotions. Triple cross for stability. Also some energy of the artist so I didn't print it, but sometimes I visualised it and had a good impact.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

The power of breath might be an option. After a good centering. http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 22713.html
Take at least 3 cleansing breaths and blow away any negative energy seeing it dissipate and dissolve, then visualize the space becoming clear and vibrant with charged intent.
I would blow in a widdershins circle to remove negativity, then go deosil to bring in the light.
One could also use a broom, the innocent standard of cleaning. :wink: No one would question why you were sweeping. Same direction as above!
BB, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Advanced Witchcraft”