Resources on astral projection

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
Onlybeentenminutes

Resources on astral projection

Post by Onlybeentenminutes »

I'm really desperately wanting to get into astral travel, but I'm not exactly sure where to start or how to even do it for that matter. I was wondering if any of you had any solid resources for starting out and how to begin astral projection
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Resources on astral projection

Post by SpiritTalker »

Quick browsing brought up this list of ideas https://in5d.com/30-astral-projection-techniques/.

Ive read books by Robert Monroe, ingo Swan & Robert Bruce & find them to be good resources. There are OOB guidance tapes but I've never used one - simply because my attention wanders during guided meditations - so i have no opinion on their usefulness. The Robert Monroe Institute is known for teaching AP/OOB techniques.

In my experience it's better to cultivate an attitude of easy relaxing & exploring. I need a target & a purpose. I've found remote viewing is easier & there's lots of info on it. OOB happens naturally when we sleep so self-suggestion before sleep helped me.
Shekinah

Re: Resources on astral projection

Post by Shekinah »

Contact me via email if you wish information on remote viewing, projection and bi-location (astral travel). I am a retired CIA Noetic science consultant for the "Star Gate" project.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”