My spirit guide

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Littleone3

My spirit guide

Post by Littleone3 »

Hello everyone!

I’ve been slowly trying to connect with my spirit guides on my own and would love any guidance possible.

While I had my pendulum and was asking simple questions to them, I was overtaken and seen purple aura in my third eye. It was incredibly strong. I know little about auras and would like some insight if possible and what this could mean as far as my spirit guide goes!

Thank you.
loveface
Silas Nightfall

Re: My spirit guide

Post by Silas Nightfall »

The problem here is hues. You can’t just say purple. I would read this link and judge for yourself. Sometimes, people interpret things differently as well, so keep that in mind. Go with what resonates with you.

https://www.reiki-for-holistic-health.c ... nings.html

For instance, I see purple around people who are really passionate, which defies what the link says. But it’s a good common ground. Work this out before trying to tie it to your spirit guide.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Following what Silas has written & borrowing from the referenced site:

"VIOLET AURA COLOR MEANING: Relates to crown, pineal gland and nervous system. The most sensitive and wisest of colors. This is the intuitive color in the aura, and reveals psychic power of attunement with self. Intuitive, visionary, futuristic, idealistic, artistic, magical."

When we see this color as if we're looking out from within I'd say it's showing you that you're connected to the intuitive level needed for communicating with your guide. That's what you'd want. Same thing if you saw it during meditation to chat up your guide. :D
barker

Post by barker »

Bright beautiful light is soul,
Subtle intriguing presence is spirit...

You might have connected with a soul-mate or spirit guide, or your higher self.
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

Mine communicates with me through automatic writing and thought.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”