All answering voice?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Parriott

All answering voice?

Post by Parriott »

Hello all. I have been having an odd sort of run in with an intelligent voice.

It has been with me for a long time, and can answer many of my questions correctly, including those that I myself would have no clue of. It is correct 98% percent of the time, and can answer questions I have of my future.

It doesn't necessarily have a voice, it's answers come from my throat through feelings. It identities as a spirit, but not a spirit guide. Any idea what it could be?

Blessed Be.
Silas Nightfall

Re: All answering voice?

Post by Silas Nightfall »

This broke nags several questions to mind.

Did you invoke it? Have the results been benefiting you or hindering you? How do you feel when it “talks”?

I’d be real wary of voices that you cannot identify and did not invoke.
Mordinna86

Post by Mordinna86 »

A bad idea! It is easy to listen, not so easy to control if you become well known within the spirit and traveller community as a soft target, someone who believes what they hear and talks back. You can be manipulated that way, and I would say we are in quite worrying times right now too. You also can become a bit of a liability for the good ones, who try to keep you safe.
It's not enough to just throw salt around your home or tell them to back off, it's a long and bumpy journey if you continue down that path, sometimes encouraging mental illness.
It doesn't matter a great deal if they get things right. Prophecies are a good joke and profitable for bullies. Often our experience alone gives us very good instinct. Get outdoors, and think outside of yourself more if you can. Focus your mind, stop inner mumbling and raise your vibration. I know it sounds boring, but I mean well.
If you want to learn travelling or communicating then go with a group or coven. It keeps your head out of the dumps and teaches good habits.
Last edited by Firebird on Wed May 22, 2019 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tapatalk signature advertisement. please remove
Silas Nightfall

This was my concern as well, Mordinna.
Parriott

Post by Parriott »

Well, it doesn't necessarily hinder me, and sometimes it offers me useful advice on my craft.

I've had it for a very long time, since I was 10 years old. I had done nothing to invoke any sort of spirit.

It is very basic in the way it answers, it is usually a simple yes or no answer, though I can feel it in my throat through the energy it sends.

Blessed Be.
Silas Nightfall

I’m just throwing this out there, but if you had a childhood trauma, you may have fractured personality or MPD. Not everything has a supernatural answer. If not, please overlook this comment.
Parriott

Post by Parriott »

Silas Nightfall wrote:I’m just throwing this out there, but if you had a childhood trauma, you may have fractured personality or MPD. Not everything has a supernatural answer. If not, please overlook this comment.
While that is very true, I don't really think I've ever had anything bad enough happen to cause that.
But thanks for the suggestion.

It is usually correct in answering questions that I would otherwise not know in the first place.
Say, as an example, you were given three cups, one had a dot written on the inside, you wouldn't know if you shook it, look at it, or feel it. There would be no way to know without taking it.
The voice could answer "blue cup," and upon taking it, you would see it was correct.
So that's why I took the supernatural route with this, other than a mental health route.

Blessed Be.
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

Are you sure it's not your higher self?
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
Parriott

Post by Parriott »

Lady_Lilith wrote:Are you sure it's not your higher self?
To be quite honest, I couldn't find much for information on the higher self, so I'm not quite sure.

If it's okay, can I ask that someone pointed me to a post pertaining to the higher self?

Its quite odd how I can feel it in my throat specifically, would there be a reason for that?

Blessed Be.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

The throat chakra is associated with communication.

Copied from Wikipedia:

The Higher Self is generally regarded as a form of being only to be recognized in a union with a divine source. In recent years the New Age faith has encouraged the idea of the Higher Self in contemporary culture, though the notion of the Higher Self has been interpreted throughout numerous historical spiritual faiths. Some denominations believe that the higher self is a part of an individual's metaphysical identity, while others teach that the higher self is essentially our tie to the heavens. Similar to the notion of the soul, the higher self can be defined by many different sects, while also being a topic of interest in the scientific and philosophical fields ...

A search on EUTM for " higher self" brought up several pages of references within discussions.
barker

Post by barker »

I travelled with this "Higher Self" guide/prophet too, from about 2004 - 2014. Here are some things I encountered:

- it presumes trust
- it presumes faith
- it presumes love

Now, that only worked insomuch as I did equally trust. When it went wrong (it did), the spirit voice turned into a nasty little retard and decided to try and hurt me. All I can say is, while trust itself can not go wrong, ultimately... Don't place it in angels or heaven, place it in your own thoughts/feelings. These supposed divine supports all failed miserably ("The Fall") and turned to violent pests.

It's your life but watch out, there is a strong chance of a liar/cheat/thief waiting in the background... barker
Parriott

Post by Parriott »

Thank you all for your answers

I think I should have been more clear on the voice aspect, as it doesn't necessarily have a voice, but it does answer.
When it does, it feels as though the muscles in my throat tense up or relax (tense for yes, relax for no.)

It's answered a few questions. as for higher self, it says yes, it says it is indeed connected to me.

Perhaps some experiments with said "higher self" could help answer whether it is correct or not?

Blessed Be.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

So you're seeking validation of your experience rather than just an explanation. I think you're spot on that experimenting with HS is worth while.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”