Does anyone else find their past lives scary

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Does anyone else find their past lives scary

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Hi all
so past couple of days I've been doing some karmic debt exploring and trying to work out what it is I need to learn. While I have managed to do this I know my karmic debt number is 5 and I know thanks to my spirit guide I was alive in ancient Egypt I worshipped Isis then I have witch ancestors and I was alive during the witch trials however I have been able to piece some things together myself. From what my karmic debt number told me I apparently in a past life manipulated people now I'm gonna assume this was with magick so my question is why do I find this so scary? And does anyone else?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Does anyone else find their past lives scary

Post by SpiritTalker »

Our best teacher is the last mistake we've made. I recently heard that phrase and it made me think of a few past lives that make me cringe. Obviously you've learned from the issue to have such a strong aversion to it by just thinking about it. And could it be that the one's you strongly desire to help in this lifetime were associated with the mistakes of the other lifetime?
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: Does anyone else find their past lives scary

Post by planewalker »

Don't let the past make you fearful. Don't let it consume your time in the present. Learn from the past, that's great. Becoming fixated on the past is the easiest way to screw up your present. The past is gone. It can't be changed. The past is only in your mind. Others past is only in their minds. Your pasts may have coincided at some point or points but your past is yours. No one else's.
As far as learning goes - learn everything you can, both mundane and esoteric. You cannot use knowledge you don't have.
Was the number from your chart a simple 5 or a 14/5?

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”