Help writing a spell to bring Mr right into my life?

Questions and posts about love spells.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Help writing a spell to bring Mr right into my life?

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Hello all
It may seem like a odd question but has anyone got any pointers on how to write a love spell to bring Mr right into my life.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Help writing a spell to bring Mr right into my life?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Just random thoughts...

There isn't another person who has the power to make us whole, happy. We are these things within ourselves. When we know it, then we attract others who appreciate those qualities, just as we appreciate those things in them.

So...write a spell to shift your awareness, & this will attract the right person.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Thanks.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Yeh. not what you were looking for, huh.

I've tried things like...

Clear of eye with an honest heart,
sense of humor and pretty smart.

...and I've mentioned elsewhere that every time I've done a love spell for myself I've attracted another stray cat within a day :? How do you feel about cat's?

From what I can figure out, people want to be needed. We fill each others needs. Figure out what you need, not what you want, &'write a spell filling the need in positive wording. It doesn't have to be Shakespearean. Use a red candle for power & 2 white candles to represent the two of you. Spend a little time on each candle to anoint them with an oil (just to hold a psi charge) & give red the intent/purpose, & charge white with their identity. Yours is the need, his fills the need. I'm sure you know better than to name a specific person. That's just not smart.

Arrange them in a downward pointing triangle V with the red candle at the bottom point. The down-pointed triangle is to attract, draw to you. Light them. Say whatever words you've decided to use. Gaze only at the red power candle's flame and let yourself feel the moment that you know the spell has worked. Then just relax, drink some beverage of choice, and continue to just look into the red candle flame. And when your drink is gone, go about your business & let the candles burn themselves down. There shouldn't be any stubs left if you use chime candles.

. . . . . Your candle . . . . . His candle

. . . . . . . . . . Power candle

I just made this up so it has never been used and never drew a cat.

Edit: or if candles aren't your thing, try a sigil under your pillow.
LC

Post by LC »

I am too afraid to do a love spell. Love can become obsessive and controlling. I would like to have a new man in my life. Also Mr. Right spell might bring someone who is your Mr. Right at that time but what about 5 years or 10 years. As you grow, change, and mature in life, something that was good/needed then might not be the same for you in the future.
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

A spell to bring someone into one's life by attracting a chance for getting acquainted is not a straight jacket. It's an opportunity. Both people are quite free to accept or refuse the chance to meet & become friends in due time. Even with built in caveats (for the good of both) we can't think of every possibility.
it's wise to be cautious, & takes chutzpah and thought of implications.

Return to “Love Spells”