Gift from a "stranger"

Share photos of your altars or other magical tools and pagan decor.
blue_moon

Gift from a "stranger"

Post by blue_moon »

Yesterday I cleaned my space up a little bit. My stuff is all scattered... I wouldn't mind! It's ok for me to have some gems and candles in every room.
But I wanted to burn some incense yesterday and noticed I had no clue where anything was!

So I had to start somewhere and rearranged my books, photographs and Lps.

I found a piece of stone - this was given to my by the young man who was at my house the day I called the police - he took care of my kids while I was taken to the hospital. Shortly after he came by and gave me this.

He is a nice and quiet guy. A stone and gem lover working in some firm that make kitchen counters and graveyard decor. He's the husband of a new friend I made here.

(I really hope this works... )

(Edited*

Ok I can't make it work... can you see it when you click?
BB

Blue Moon
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Gift from a "stranger"

Post by Firebird »

Ooooo, labradorite that is beautiful.! Love your shelving unit also, looks like you have room for more books :fairy:
*note
.... it might be easier to up-load directly from your phone or computer, then you can inbed the picture in your post. The google picture page isn't the best because it takes you away from the site and it isn't an instant return when you leave the google page, one may have to navigate a bit to get back to the EUTM site. Additionally your name is visable to all, if you are ok with that, then no problem.

So glad to see you back and I'm really sorry you were hurt. No one dererves to be abused. Thank goodness you had this guardian person show up and bearing healing stones. Huggs and kisses :kiss:

We'll see you soon, bb....Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
blue_moon

Re: Gift from a "stranger"

Post by blue_moon »

Uploading didn't work firebird - guess I fist have to resize? I will have to look into this...

Oh.. it wasn't that hard after all! :fairy:

Thank you for the compliment! I loved this shelf the minute I set it up in this tiny room.
The books are actually in two rows (and they aren't all in this shelf).
Attachments
20171228_120645-612x816.jpg
20171228_120549-612x816.jpg
BB

Blue Moon

Return to “Altar Pictures”