Question on censoring

Frequently asked questions about witchcraft, Wicca, magick, paganism, and the occult. Subjects include love spells, Ouija boards, curses, Law of Attraction, and what to do if you don't have the needed tools, ingredients, altar, etc.
witchhaven16
Banned Member

Question on censoring

Post by witchhaven16 »

Why does this forum block you from expressing yourself if it involves cursing or saying bad things about girls or being black? I didn't threaten anyone so why is my thread being deleted if I was only trying to gain clarity? Forums these days really are like a smaller version of a dictatorship with no true morals. It's crazy.
YanaKhan

Re: Question

Post by YanaKhan »

Your thread was removed from public view as this forum is 13+ and there are rules regarding strong language and sexual content. I strongly suggest you read the rules, which you can do here. Perhaps it'll become clearer why your thread was removed.

Thank you for understanding.
witchhaven16
Banned Member

Post by witchhaven16 »

These 13 year olds should know the truth about life. If 13 year olds are on a witch craft forum.. I'm sure they're old enough or mature enough to handle a little curse. Let's be real here. Ok. This what I'm saying. These forums just be on some stuff like.. it don't make no sense.
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Well, it obviously makes sense to the owner of the board who wrote the rules and doesn't want any negative attention drawn to the board.

It's not for us to decide what parents would like their children to know or not, and while everyone has different understanding to life, there is a reason why people become adults at the age of 18, which is when the brain is fully developed and can understand certain concepts.

Anyway, you may disagree with the rules, however they are to be followed, so please do so and you'll find our community helping and welcoming. Also, please remember that your truth about life is not always other people's truth and others may disagree with you, as you may disagree with others.
Little Green Dragon

Post by Little Green Dragon »

Um, well you yourself say your post involved cursing and saying bad things about girls and bad things about being black. Didn't see what you posted but that suggests you posted something offensive, sexist or racist. Not many forums accept those sorts of comments so it should be a no brainer.

Return to “F.A.Q.”