Mirror Magick

Tutmosis

Mirror Magick

Post by Tutmosis »

I'm trying to find out some things so I can properly consecrate my scrying mirror.

What is the day of the moon, hour of the moon, and when is the sign of the cancer?

Sorry if I'm not making much sense but I went on a blog that had archangel Gabriel's seal and said to do your workings on the day of the moon, hour of the moon, and in the sign of Cancer with Gabriel.

And I have no clue when these are!
Tutmosis

Re: Mirror Magick

Post by Tutmosis »

I should also mention I plan on inscribing Gabriel's seal on the back of my mirror for protection. Why him? It just came to me. Call it intuition.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I googled planetary hour charts and calculators. The Lunarium link calculator is adjustable by location, so you don't have to do the divide by 12 and count from sunrise/sunset sruff. Uh-yeh.

http://www.lunarium.co.uk/planets/hours.jsp

Otherwise I'd get a Llewellyn or Farmer's Almanac.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Thank you! I'll do it right now
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I just found this tidbit by Kassandra, * http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 24585.html
I'm thinking on making some protection in the form of mirrors.
Have not really done work to a specific person before, guess I'm just thinking out loud.
Skrying mirror I suppose is a different matter, Tutmosis...is your skrying mirror a black one? I made one with black glass from the stain glass supply place, put it in a wooden frame that a clock used to be in, drew protection onto the wood, I clean the glass with a wormwood wash.
Cheers ! :fairy:
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

No it's not but thanks for reminding me I'll get one. Mine is regular, but I make it near pitch black in order to see it. It's weird because sometimes I don't see the mirror itself but I just KNOW I'm looking through it, like a portal. Well it kind of is a portal.

Return to “Advanced Witchcraft”