I saw a SECOND fairy door

gentlelamb

I saw a SECOND fairy door

Post by gentlelamb »

Today I took s walk in my favorite nature center and I saw a fairy door-this is the second time that's happened! And it was a different door! This has to be a sign right? My friend said he could sense my energy getting stronger after the first one, I wonder if that's what is happening now because of this second one
Ashrend

Re: I saw a SECOND fairy door

Post by Ashrend »

I would think it is that your spirituality has in sorts levelled up,And you are now able to see these doors that others can't because of this level of enlightenment, which in turn would increase you power because your mind can comprehend things that it couldn't before and therefore have a higher output than previously
jaybirdblue

Post by jaybirdblue »

If you don't mind me asking, what exactly is a fairy door?
gentlelamb

Post by gentlelamb »

A literal miniature door built into a tree. It's obviously MSN made but who knows, you know?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

A couple years ago they were a fad in the Ann Arbor area, and main street shops and offices were all placing tiny doors literally everywhere. Some were fantastcly elaborate, others whimsical. I think they are similar to the miniature doll house hobby and fairy gardens. I have a teeny door on my garage so the wee folk can come and go.
jaybirdblue

Post by jaybirdblue »

Oh that's super cute sounding
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

They are super cute!
https://www.google.com/search?q=fairy+d ... 24&bih=600

I'm going to enhance an opening on one of my trees, maybe make a little altar to leave them goodies right nearby. I believe our member hopefulchild had made a really nice one in his yard.
Here's to the fae!
FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I had really gotten inspired with fairy doors as portals, so I made a few from sticks, stone, bark and leaves to scatter around my yard, away from the path of the lawn mower. Wind and weather have flattened them over the years. One still stands, so I think they like that one. It has pieces of rose quartz with it, and has been under my lilac bush for years and years.

I think I'd do a shimmy-dance if I stumbled across a fairy door out in a park or trail.

I had a calendar with a dif pic each month of fairy houses & doors. You can make fairy sugar as an offering: use a base of powdered sugar, then add lots of flower petals and some candy sprinkles from the grocery baking isle. You leave a spoonful here and there, using leaves as platters. This tip came from the fairy house calendar. :fairy:

I made a fairy-kit for my neighbor's 9-yr old daughter. it had all the supplies, glitter and bling for making clothespin fairy dolls, and one finished one to show her how. Everything was pre-cut for her. And a glue stick was included. There was a pocket sized fairy diary to write about her meetings with fairies and glittery pen, instructions on how to look for fairies and recipes for fairy sugar, fairy tea and cakes (aimed at her mom, of course). I had shown it all to her mom first, and made sure glitter was allowed. Also included instructions & a green plastic container for making a wish bottle. It was all stored inside a cigar-box kind of pretty box. To anyone without imagination, it was a box of cloth scraps, clothespins, and an empty Excedrin pill bottle. Just add fairies, and see how different it became.

Return to “Faeries, Nature Spirits, and Plant Consciousness”