Question about numerology

General questions and conversations about astrology.
moonraingirl

Question about numerology

Post by moonraingirl »

I haven't done numerology very actively but the few times I tried it was surprisingly accurate.
However, I have a theoretical question.
How exactly do the numbers work when you take into consideration that our Western calendar is just one of many and today has many different dates? Heck, even in the West some still use Iulian calendar, not to speak of Chinese, Islamic calendars etc.
So how do we determine which date to use with numerology? Or because numerology in the most popular form was invented in the West, should we use western calendar and those using other calendars should use their own native number meanings? But then, shouldn't the same day have the same vibration for everyone?

I'm not trying to criticise or discourage anyone. This is a genuine question I was thinking about from time to time. What are your thoughts on this?
LadyK13

Re: Question about numerology

Post by LadyK13 »

I'm actually glad you've asked this question. It never occurred to me about multiple calendars until I read your post.
I'll be following to hopefully gain insight as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shawn Blackwolf
Banned Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Numerology as most know it , is based on the Pythagorean system, and the decad (1-10 system of numbering). A good book on this for *basics,* is the Divine Triangle, by Faith Javane and Dusty Bunker.

https://www.amazon.com/Numerology-Divin ... 0914918109

Any name from any culture may be applied to the base ten system, as well birth date, etc. (conversion of calendar dates may be necessary)

However, there are different number systems for differing cultures and languages, and one who published information on this, was a man called David Allen Hulse, under the title "Key Of It All" 1 and 2, later called "Eastern Mysteries" and "Western Mysteries" by the same author. This gives different numbers for letters in a name than the Pythagorean
system, yet again may be converted to a base ten system, and system of numerology, thereof.

https://www.google.com/search?q=david+a ... 8&oe=utf-8

It is the number base you are working from that is most important.

This is it in a nutshell, though if I started unfolding that nut...so many chambers !

I also recommend for understanding the numbers 1 - 10, this work :

https://www.amazon.com/Beginners-Guide- ... 0060926716
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

Thank you Shawn, they sound great. I understand that a question of this kind requires a complex explanation that is beyond forum format.
I'll save those books for next time I order from German Amazon :-)
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

moonraingirl wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:30 am I haven't done numerology very actively but the few times I tried it was surprisingly accurate.
However, I have a theoretical question.
How exactly do the numbers work when you take into consideration that our Western calendar is just one of many and today has many different dates? Heck, even in the West some still use Iulian calendar, not to speak of Chinese, Islamic calendars etc.
So how do we determine which date to use with numerology? Or because numerology in the most popular form was invented in the West, should we use western calendar and those using other calendars should use their own native number meanings? But then, shouldn't the same day have the same vibration for everyone?

I'm not trying to criticise or discourage anyone. This is a genuine question I was thinking about from time to time. What are your thoughts on this?
Mixed influences.
Layers of different depths.
Parallel worlds.

Note: Numeral values of new calendars occur due to causality, not much of a need to contemplate who came first, hen or egg. What exists has influence. Also empowered and charged by belief in it by certain group (continents).
I observe Chinese signs too and they work.
Perhaps there is some original calendar that we are not aware of and that influences all. Just like many in-between we either ignore or don't know of.
Member the book of shadows definition - magical influences of otherworldly beings seem miracles to us, yet it is said to be merely a shadow they cast on this realm, from their perspective.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”