Astral Projection

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
Tutmosis

Astral Projection

Post by Tutmosis »

Can anyone here do it?

Anyone that can't?

If you can, how do you do it? Can you give tips please :)

Whenever I'm out of body I get afraid, and I sink myself back in. But the experience is wonderful while it lasts.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Astral Projection

Post by SpiritTalker »

Oo-0-o, I love the flying sensation ...mmwaaahaha..wheee!

I recommend controlled remote viewing. There are websites that teach it and books.

What is it about being OOB that scares you?
Last edited by SpiritTalker on Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove personal beliefs as they aren’t welcome on this site
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I keep reading this thread title as Astral Protection, instead of Projection. I don't know if that's a Freudian slip,or just a nudge from elsewhere. I suspect it's the latter. We need to remember to protect ourselves in the astral.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Funny you mention that because right now I'm trying to join a group that protects people from the astral plane.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Do you mean like a Psychic Astral Patrol?
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

I suppose. What I specifically mean is I want to be a part of a group that destroys demons. I've been solo for a while.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I'd think you'd have to feel a definite spiritual "call" to that sort of work. I'm not in the know on that, at all. I'm thinking of an accredited exocist Catholic priest from Chicago, who I'd met years ago when he spoke at a Diocesan conference, during which a bunch of us went to lunch together (the sum total of my exposure.) I have no idea what course of study such a path requires (in addition to ordination, at least in his case) but you'd think there's some Cliff Notes somewhere, or a course silibus.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Ra is currently teaching me about it. So I'm good as in terms of a mentor, I just would like the confessor comraderie of being in a group. And I definitely do have a calling for this. It's my destiny.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Well, gee, then the right team mates will be encountered at the right time, wouldn't you think? The woo-woo bridge is a shaky path. Team mates are especially beneficial for support and reality-checks. Hmm, have you thought of working with any paranormal, ghost-hunter researchers? I know from back when I worked at the cemetery there were occasional groups who would ask permission to do night time stake outs, and the local colleges always had groups. There's no shortage of interest, but know-how varies.
CleverlyDisguised

Post by CleverlyDisguised »

SpiritTalker wrote:I'd think you'd have to feel a definite spiritual "call" to that sort of work. I'm not in the know on that, at all. I'm thinking of an accredited exocist Catholic priest from Chicago, who I'd met years ago when he spoke at a Diocesan conference, during which a bunch of us went to lunch together (the sum total of my exposure.) I have no idea what course of study such a path requires (in addition to ordination, at least in his case) but you'd think there's some Cliff Notes somewhere, or a course silibus.
the Vatican offers schooling for such things actually but you must indeed be ordained first
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

SpiritTalker wrote:Well, gee, then the right team mates will be encountered at the right time, wouldn't you think? The woo-woo bridge is a shaky path. Team mates are especially beneficial for support and reality-checks. Hmm, have you thought of working with any paranormal, ghost-hunter researchers? I know from back when I worked at the cemetery there were occasional groups who would ask permission to do night time stake outs, and the local colleges always had groups. There's no shortage of interest, but know-how varies.
There aren't many people interested in looking for astral warriors. There are a few well established groups I've tried to join, but they aren't accepting any new members. So I've just gone solo, offering my services to people.

I'd like to be able to work with more people, especially paranormal researchers because a lot of the time they have no clue about protecting yourself from harmful spirits and in their line of work they encounter Many.

I have a brother(we've been brothers throughout our many lives and are apart of the angelic brotherhood of the sons of light) but lately he has stopped believing in himself. We actually used to fight demons together when we were neophytes. Half a decade ago.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Maybe you could tone down the warrior concept when getting acquainted with hunter teams who may have a more low-key frame work. They may think you'd attract what they don't want to deal with.

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”