Crafty Smogie

Share photos or links to your arts and crafts here. Jewelry, paintings, crafts, graphic art.
smogie_michele

Re: Crafty Smogie

Post by smogie_michele »

The Crab has already been re-homed!
I like painting animals.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
Mr Crowley
Banned Member

Post by Mr Crowley »

I bet! I figured the worst could be "no dice." I'm genetically programed for seafood and nautical, so please post anything related.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Are you planning to re home the beard? Dale likes to trim his and leave the hairs in the sink.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

SnowCat wrote:Are you planning to re home the beard? Dale likes to trim his and leave the hairs in the sink.

Snow
Makes. Me. Nuts. Oh my goodness, I could kill him when he does that.

He can keep the beard until he starts storing food in it... then it has gotta go. Or at least be trimmed.

The crab is popular with my friends and family. I joke that it is the only shellfish allowed in my house- last time I handled shellfish I discovered that I developed an allergy to it! Who knew? 25 years on this Earth, dealing with all sorts of food and then one day: BAM! Throat closes up and you get all itchy.
CleverlyDisguised

Post by CleverlyDisguised »

smogie_michele wrote:
SnowCat wrote:Are you planning to re home the beard? Dale likes to trim his and leave the hairs in the sink.

Snow
Makes. Me. Nuts. Oh my goodness, I could kill him when he does that.

He can keep the beard until he starts storing food in it... then it has gotta go. Or at least be trimmed.

The crab is popular with my friends and family. I joke that it is the only shellfish allowed in my house- last time I handled shellfish I discovered that I developed an allergy to it! Who knew? 25 years on this Earth, dealing with all sorts of food and then one day: BAM! Throat closes up and you get all itchy.
happened to me at a sushi place... was eating curry chicken no problem, friend hands me some shrimp tempura next thing I know I can't breath and I'm having an epipen shoved into my thigh and going to a hospital... can't even be around shellfish cooking because the oils atomize during the cooking process, get into the air and same thing...
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

Me, too. I'm a waitress, so my coworkers (some of them, anyways) think I am being lazy when I won't run their shrimp or crab dishes. When they are piping hot, the steam makes my throat funny again.
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

Found this old gem... Had them for years before they sold.
Attachments
paintingss.jpg
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

Watched the Labyrinth the other day and decided to try to paint Sarah... Wasn't a fan, so I added glitter... cause I'm a child.
It has been re-homed to a little girl who loves the movie.
Attachments
labrynth.jpg
labrynth.jpg (14.55 KiB) Viewed 2800 times
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Good to know we have such an artist among us! I love your paintings!
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

I "hate" most painters :D Because I envy them. But only the ones whose pictures I like. I "hate" you ;) I'm green with envy - I wish I could draw like this!

Kidding, sweetie, I love you and your pictures are great, I really wish I could be as good.
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

Yana, I always got the feeling that you hated me...

I use to hate that I couldn't paint realistically... but I like my little cartoons. I'm happy when I paint.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Looking good. When creative moods overtake you it would be a pity to not let them share the road you travel.
CleverlyDisguised

Post by CleverlyDisguised »

smogie_michele wrote:Watched the Labyrinth the other day and decided to try to paint Sarah... Wasn't a fan, so I added glitter... cause I'm a child.
It has been re-homed to a little girl who loves the movie.
that was one of my favourite songs in the movie.. to the point where I actually bothered to memorize the lyrics

Return to “Artwork”