Board attachment quota-what's that?

If you have a suggestion or comment about the board you can share it here.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Re: Board attachement quota-what's that?

Post by Starwitch »

Bychan Wulf wrote:
Starwitch wrote: LOL, I know exactly what you mean. I find myself doing that to her several times a day. I never knew something so freakin adorable even existed in this world until I discovered Yorkies and their little furry faces. That's why I'm never here anymore
Haha,yeah they steal all of your time.
I wanted a Yorkie 6 years ago too,but my dad forget how the breed was named and bought me a Westie (which I love deerly). We made him a "porkie"Westie,put him on diet and workout and now we have a white little Hulk. :-D

Oh,so many pages. I'll follow some of them,in order to see Yorkie photos and make my day better :wink:
That's great, thanks for checking out the links! :) Westies are definitely adorable. Congrats on getting your baby to lose weight. We're working on it too and will hopefully be successful, but it's not easy when you're as lazy as I am. We did start them on some better food yesterday, so that should help some.
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Starwitch wrote:We did start them on some better food yesterday, so that should help some.
Get him/her a younger sister of the opposite sex. Love and playing, together with diet works miracles(simmilar to the humans) In our case, it worked with a cat...but we are a strange family and so are our fur babies, so I'll advise for the same race for the non-creepy families
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I saw this warning on the Taptalk website:
Warning! Update 12/21/2016. Today, Apple announced that they are delaying their requirement that new apps and app updates use HTTPS to a future date to be determined. The previous date was Jan. 1, 2017. We still encourage you to make the switch to HTTPS as this will eventually be required.
That probably means that Tapatalk won't work on my site after HTTPS is required by Apple. I don't have this forum on a secure server, which I'm guessing is what they're saying I'd have to have. Over the years, website design has become more and more complex. It's now so far over my head that I have no clue what's going on. There was a time when this site made enough money off ads that I could hire people to do the updates for me, but it's more of a struggle now.

Anyway, we may not have Tapatalk forever, if it's going to require some kind of major website update to continue using it.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Bychan Wulf wrote:
Starwitch wrote:We did start them on some better food yesterday, so that should help some.
Get him/her a younger sister of the opposite sex. Love and playing,together with diet works miracles(simmilar to the humans) In our case,it worked with a cat...but we are a strange family and so are our fur babies,so I'll advise for the same race for the non-creepy families
I wish I could get another Yorkie. I don't know if you saw, but I posted a pic of all my pets above. We already have three dogs and a cat. It's a bit much to handle at times, lol.
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Starwitch wrote:I wish I could get another Yorkie. I don't know if you saw, but I posted a pic of all my pets above. We already have three dogs and a cat. It's a bit much to handle at times, lol.
Oh, sorry! I didn't see the pic before...btw, nice to meet/see you :wink:
Yeah, one more would be hard to deal with and still provide the same attention to all...
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤

Return to “Suggestions/Comments”