The moon phase on Samhain 2016

For all things "moon", your guide to magical moon work, moon phases, etc.
MOTHERofDRAGONS

The moon phase on Samhain 2016

Post by MOTHERofDRAGONS »

Greetings those who honor Hecate and other Dark Moon Goddesses.
This year, when the veil is the thinnest, and The Witches New Years in the Northern Hemisphere The New Moon will be waiting for those particular witches when know this rare and special Sabbat/Esbat)

Hope all understand the unique and special opportunity that Hecataian honour's.

Just wanted to share the news I find exciting.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: The moon phase on Samhain 2016

Post by SpiritTalker »

I gather that you like to plan ahead. How would you suggest the new moon at Samhain be addressed and best used?
MOTHERofDRAGONS

Re: The moon phase on Samhain 2016

Post by MOTHERofDRAGONS »

I honor The Ancient Ones, I put out a dumb Supper, I'm trying to find a private little area to practice (with no prying eyes) And celebrate solitary. Plan to Invoke Hecate Skyclad, and hopefully if weather permits, camp til De La Muerta, (The day of the dead) . I need to reap my harvest of rosemary, Sage, Lavender, and Aloe.

During ritual, I will be doing something's that maybe against the rules talking about it. I'm a seasoned witch, and I plan on burnt offerings, as to appease her, and anyone she would like to have visit me.
The New Moon is when I put conflicts to "bed". Being on our New Years, there's many unsettled issues I need to see through.

Beforehand *right now*( I'm already getting decor started. ( homemade items) and I'm planting a few pumpkins to use as jack-o-lanterns.I ask my ancestors, and recently passed family how they are, and let them know I'm ok. If someone needs to send a strong message, It will be known, during my meditation. I also plan on having wine, cheese, crackers, and Garlic bread for me to share as offerings.

Last but not least, decorate my entire home, inside, and out. and on that note, I will need to put up wards, talismans, Things that I make to protect my family, home, children, and self.

Wow I wrote it down, I need to get a move on, quickly.

I hope your Samhain goes well.

~Motherof Dragons~

Return to “Working with the Moon”