~Dragons~

Danek

~Dragons~

Post by Danek »

Hello everyone! Question for you guys. I've been looking online about information about guide/guardian dragons and I'm getting a lot of mixed information. I want to know about dragons. Some places say you full on visionly (I assume through meditation..?) meet and get guidance through your dragon and some places say it's more of just a symbol and you can feel their help but there's nothing to back up it being your guardian dragon.

Dragons are super cool in my opinion, I just wanted some feedback. And I suppose that goes for all things, requesting assistance of gods through rituals and spells, is it more of calling upon them and feeling their presence or we actually get guidance from them?

I'm confused because I hear both and I suppose it's not as much skepticism as much as it is confusion. I want the interaction.

Thanks for any help!

-Danek
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: ~Dragons~

Post by SnowCat »

I have encountered dragons in my dreams. My sense is that they are on a different plane than we are.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Silentfeather
Banned Member

Post by Silentfeather »

I've seen a golden dragon once while meditating :)

Gold Dragons;The golden ray, the creative spark are aspects of gold dragons. They are the keepers of phi. They speak the language of the heart. Art and music are brought here by gold dragons. Gold dragons can be channeled for healing. See sacred geometry, and the golden means.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Danek, I think the answer is gonna be "either or both." It's an individual experience, determined by the personal beliefs, perceptions and consciousness of the seeker. As with everything in the Craft, experiment to see what works for you and make up your own mind based on your own experience. You design your own path, make your own truths.
Danek

Post by Danek »

I suppose I just don't know how to have my own experience. To find my own truth, how would it be my truth and not anyone else's? I just have a lot to learn. I appreciate everyone's responses.

-Danek
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

I believe that there are guardian beings who guide and protect us. Since they are spirits we cannot see them with our physical eyes. We have to use our imagination to give them some form that we can "see".It is similar to other symbols of non-physical experiences. For example, we imagine love as" heart" or goodness as "light", evil as "darkness". Everyone sees their guardian spirits differently based on their culture or experience. You can use dragons as your way of visualising them. The fact that you understand that dragon is only a symbol doesn't mean guardians are not real. You should use whatever symbol works for you.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Moon rain has made a good point. I'll add that you want to nurture your relationship with your guardian. Check out the guardian spirit sub section waaay down the page in the forum. Where you see guardian, read dragon.

The term "your own truth" just means your own understanding and perception of what you encounter. And of course you do know how to make your own experience, silly. Stop the pity party, and give your wonderful-self the credit you deserve. The Craft is all about discovering our own nature...nobody else's is going to fit, and nobody is more fascinating than what is within us. :mrgreen:
Danek

Post by Danek »

I'll take a look at the section. I appreciate you guys so much because this helps me a lot. However I have a pretty loaded question. I may end up finding the answer in the section. So if we use our imagination to put "a face to the name" then how do we know in the first place that there are any guardians at all? I suppose I thought very differently and I'm happy to get information. I also am excited to see what I discover.

-Danek
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

We know because of what we experience in our relationship, and how we interpret that into our reality. We dig deeper until we know unshakably. It's work. Reality is seldom what we expect and never this-or-that. Mostly it's this-and-that...is matter particle or wave? It's both, and becomes one or the other depending on how we look at it. Consciousness affects reality.
Lydia
Banned Member

Post by Lydia »

Danek wrote:I've been looking online about information about guide/guardian dragons and I'm getting a lot of mixed information. I want to know about dragons. Some places say you full on visionly (I assume through meditation..?) meet and get guidance through your dragon and some places say it's more of just a symbol and you can feel their help but there's nothing to back up it being your guardian dragon.
There are no guide dragons or personal guardian dragons, unless you count imaginary ones.
Dragons are archetypes of sorts. The most that a person could do is to get a feel of them.
Just remember what a dragon is: It is a sharp-toothed predator, more like a carnivorous dinosaur than a guardian angel of pop christianity.
Danek

Post by Danek »

So I guess everyone has a completely different take on dragons. However Lydia you sound very fact-like when everyone else is saying it's based on your own experiences. So I guess I really just need to figure this out on my own.

-Danek
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Fact: dragons are real. Fact: the Denver Zoo has more than one Komodo Dragon.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Danek

Post by Danek »

I love you Snow. Lol

-Danek
SpartanOdyssee

Post by SpartanOdyssee »

Heya Danek!

Just went ahead when reading your message to partly copy /paste something I just responded to on another post.

The first dragons, yes there are two! To start meditating with, are the blue (water) and red (fire) dragons. Why these dragons? Because Earth's and our main element is water. And water's opposing element is fire, this also symbolizes the kundalini (dragon) awakening of your spiritual being. Now it could well be that your kundalini has already awakened, which means you can start working with them as soon as you've intentionally meditated with them.

The blue and red dragons both look like the ones from Chinese folklore. As soon as you've connected with them both, your green dragon (root Chakra) will be available for you straight away. Meaning you'll have three straight off.

What may make it easier for your mediation, or anyone else for that matter is getting a crystal dragon skull, whichever one you draw to most. And for the first two dragons, a red and blue gem, small ones you can hold in your hand. (don't get red chalcedony, for the our and Earth's vibrations are to high for it to work positively on us anymore). Red and blue agate could be nice gems to start off with.

Now as follows the dragons I've come across with as of yet in chronological order:

Fifth dimensional :

Water dragon.
Fire dragon.
Earth dragon.

Black Dragon (one you can only pass if you're ready to face your fears, very powerful energy not for those feint of heart).

Wind dragon.
Astral dragon. (6d dragon)
Thunder dragon.
Ice dragon.
Metal dragon.
Sound dragon.

Sixth dimensional :
Light dragon.
Plague dragon.

Seventh dimensional :
Crystal dragon.

Eighth dimensional dragon :
Golden dragon aka. Sol known as our Sun. He is not your, nor my guide. But the Dragon patriarch of our solar system.
Cosmic dragon.

One special dragon, the LOVE dragon or to better understand the Life-Binding dragon. She/he is specially dedicated to two souls, whom have both acknowledged their twinflame connection.

Now their may well be a whole lot more dragons!! Some I've only recently found out about, which I could have started working with months ago. Your intent is really important. They might give you tell tales or signs, but you are the one that needs to put out the message to start your dragon's spiritual journey.

Hopefully this has helped you! =)

Kind regards.

Spartan
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

I only saw dragons twice in my dreams....

Once passing by someone's house in the world of the fae. It was a baby and on a perch right outside the door. It had a sign next to it. What got me is that it had down all over it's body, which I would've never thought of but makes sense some how.

The next time was full grown and it was on display at a zoo. I was it's trainer and it got too excited showing off which couls be dangerous. So I had to calm it down and then it was sad.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi

Return to “Dragons”