I need someone to cast a Love spell for me...only serious pl

Questions and posts about love spells.
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I need someone to cast a Love spell for me...only seriou

Post by Xiao Rong »

Please note Forum Rule #15 that strictly prohibits solicitation of spell-casting services from members:
15. Soliciting spell-casting services from other members is strictly prohibited. The "Post a Spell or Ritual" forum is for information, NOT for asking other members to cast a spell for you. The only exception is in the "For Sale or Trade" forum. Private messages soliciting or selling products or services are NEVER permitted (unless the recipient has explicitly given permission to do so in the "For Sale or Trade Forum"). Violation of this rule will result in your account being swiftly deactivated.
You are welcome to discuss ideas for spells to cast yourself, love spells in general, etc. However, please do not continue asking for spells to be cast on your behalf, either on the public forum or via private messages, or else I will deactivate your account.
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Lux

Re: I need someone to cast a Love spell for me...only seriou

Post by Lux »

Scorpire wrote:I am searching for somone that is a practicing spell caster but yet knows what they are doing. I am not looking for a spell for Love that doesn't exist. This is for myself and my Love who has lost her way. We both have a Karmic connection to each other and have lived many lifetimes together. I am looking to have us bound together in Eternal Love in this lifetime that can never be broken. With this spell I also need her to find her way home to me and it must be a fast working spell.

If you are serious and can help me with this spell please let me know.
Thank you
Generally the magic you are asking for is frowned upon for a lot of magic users. Binding someone is breaching one of the basic moral codes that a lot of us stand by. We don't know if this person is consenting to be bound to you, and binding someone against their will can have a horrible karmic backlash. What you may be looking for is more of a tying the knot ceremony.

Return to “Love Spells”