minicheese52's Book of shadows

Start your own thread named "[Name's] Book of Shadows" and add spells, rituals, correspondences, music, videos, etc. that you would like to keep for future use or share with others. Use as many posts as you'd like. It's not private, but at least your family won't see it. You can also get ideas from other people's Books of Shadows.
minicheese52

minicheese52's Book of shadows

Post by minicheese52 »

* Hi everybody! So this is gonna be my book of shadows were I can keep quick information for myself and anyone else who may be looking around. Also if you see any information that may seem a bit off or completely wrong please feel free to let me know, I try to check as much of my information as possible but it may not be as accurate as I would like it to be *

Table of contents
1. psi ball
minicheese52

psi ball

Post by minicheese52 »

DEFINITION: A Psi Ball is a ball made of Psi when in deep concentration or focus. To create a Psi Ball you have to focus on a visualization.
(source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Psi+ball )
HOW:

1. Making a psi (chi or ki) ball: Sit in a comfortable position. Next, close your eyes and make your hands like if you were holding a ball (a basketball, how 'bout that?). Then, imagine your energy flowing through body and out through your fingertips and that energy goes to the center of your hands and starts to create a ball. Try expanding it very (and I mean very) slowly, by (VERY SLOWLY!) moving your hands farther apart and putting more energy into the ball. Once you have decided you're done, let it go, then open your eyes. Congratulations! You have successfully used your energy for practice!
(source: http://www.spellsofmagic.com/coven_ritu ... 24&coven=6 )
2. "It will feel like (can be combo of some.): Tingling, pressure (yeah I know I got my spelling off on that) Cold or hot. Anyone who uses Psi is call a "Psion". To throw you visualize it moving around. You MUST stay COMPLETELY focused AT ALL TIMES. To make someone feel it, you must "Create a shell" around the Psi ball. To do that visualize yourself making the Psi denser and denser and the energy swirling around inside. And then at this point visualize a shell forming around it. Now it is ready to be thrown. NOTE: To throw a Psi ball you must use the same method of moving it around. This is all mental, not physical, so don't try and pitch it."
(source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Psi+ball )
3. 1. where to make the psi ball
Before you make the psi ball, you have to decide where to make it. You can make it anywhere you want. You can make it in your hands, at your third eye, across the room, or in china!
The point is... it can be anywhere. Most people choose their hands. If you are choosing your hands, there are a couple positions you can put them in. Here is a picture of 3 that I use:
You can make your own positions or use these. It doesn't matter. Once you figure out where your going to make it and get in the correct position, you can move onto step 2.
Step 2
Decide your source of energy
Most people use energy from somewhere else to make a psi ball. You can use your energy, but you will run out faster and get tired. You can use anything as your source of energy. For example, you can use the Earth, the Sun, the Moon, or you can use people or objects. Usually planets/stars/moons are a good choice because they have a lot of energy.
Personally, I choose the Sun when I want to make a hot psi ball just because thinking of the Sun makes me think of being hot. I choose the Moon for cold psi balls because the Moon is usually dark and makes me think of cold. Overall though, I choose the Earth because it's close and it doesn't make me think of a specific temperature. You can choose ANYTHING as your source. Once you make a decision, you can move to step 3.
Step 3
Start drawing energy from your source
Drawing energy from your source is easy. All you have to do is visualize energy coming from your source and entering or surrounding your body. Visualizing is just like imagining or pretending, just picture it in your head. You can visualize anything you want, as long as it seems like your absorbing energy from the source. Some people close their eyes, some don't - do both and see what works for you. For example, I visualize myself standing on the Earth with energy coming from the core, through the ground, and into my body through my feet.
Please keep in mind, this is just an example... you can imagine anything you want. Here's some ideas I just came up with:
Your source has an outlet and you "plug" into it and get energy
Your source is above you and a water-fall is flowing over you, coming from the source
Your source is above you and is acting like a cloud, shooting lightning bolts of energy into you
Your source is feeding you hunks of energy, which you eat
As you can see, anything will work. Once you draw energy from your source and you get a constant flow (could take seconds, could take minutes) you can move onto step 4.
Step 4
Direct the energy inside your body to the location you're making the psi ball
Now, while still drawing energy from your source, direct the energy to where you're making the psi ball. Once it gets to the location, visualize the energy swirling around in the shape of a ball. For example, I visualize the energy twisting around my arms and swirling around in my hands.
Of course, this isn't exactly what I visualize, but I didn't want to spend hours and hours making an animation. Some tips while your doing this - when you imagine the energy moving, imagine yourself feeling it move. Also, imagine hearing it to. Try using as many senses as possible, if you pretend to feel it, hear it, and see it, then the visualization is stronger. Congratulations! You're making a psi ball!
Step 5
Adding more energy to the psi ball
To add energy, you just keep visualizing the energy entering the psi ball. There are two ways though... one, you could make the psi ball get bigger then compress it down, or two, you can make the psi ball denser and leave the size the same. If you're going to make the psi ball bigger, I suggest moving your hands apart then bring them closer together when you compress the ball. Note - you are not compressing the psi ball with your hands, you have to visualize it.
Personally, I do it the other way - leave the psi ball the same, just make it denser. Here is what you could visualize:
And that's how you add more energy to your psi ball! Yippee !!!
Step 6
Letting your psi ball go... *sniff*
Well, when it's time to get rid of the psi ball, all you have to do is let it go. That's it. Hopefully you haven't grown too attached to it ... So, when it's time, release your hold and let the energy filter into the air. Just let it diffuse... and that's it!
(source: http://www.spellsofmagic.com/spells/spi ... /page.html)

TRYING ON MY OWN:

first try: (method 1) sat in a comfortable position for a little while, used my own energy to create the psi ball, felt slight tingling in the center of my left hand and the bottom left of my right hand. felt mildly successful. (october 25, 2015 12:00pm)
second try:
Vesca

Re: minicheese52's Book of shadows

Post by Vesca »

When copy/pasting content directly from a source (i.e. when the words you're submitting and the content within is not your own), proper citation is needed. That includes quotations.

Below is the technically correct way to cite a web page you are directly copy/pasting information from (as I have).

The Writing Center at Empire State College Genesee Valley Center Rochester, NY. (2001). Plagiarism and How to Avoid It (Guidelines for Students). Retrieved from http://www7.esc.edu/hshapiro/writing_pr ... iarism.htm

Direct copying of words or phrases without using quotation marks — even if the source is cited — is plagiarism too. Not only does this mislead your reader into thinking you wrote words you didn't write, it gives the false impression that you understood the author's ideas well enough to paraphrase them. Whenever you lift words verbatim from a text, they must be enclosed within quotation marks.

Even when you copy/paste the url of the location you retrieved the words from, it's still bordering on direct plagiarism (especially when it's more than a sentence that is being quoted).

I just want to note that this post isn't the first (by far) that has these traits so this is not a warning, only a reminder, to everyone on this forum.

Return to “Member's Books of Shadows”