Unable to see ghost during OBE

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
Binglian

Unable to see ghost during OBE

Post by Binglian »

Okay, I don't know if I am allowed to do this. I have post another post in the dream forums, asking about why I couldn't see ghosts when I was dreaming. I thought it would be appropriate for me to post another post in this section about why I couldn't see ghost when having a OBE. If it's inappropriate for me to post two posts, then please delete them.

I always have trouble with astral travel. For some reason, I actually had an OBE last month. What happened is that I suddenly woke up when I felt a vibration in my head and upper body. Then I just floated up, and I felt like I was levitating. I stayed in the air for few seconds, then when I opened my eyes, I could see a pair of hands, but nothing more. And then I lost conscious.

I know many people could see their spirit guide or other entities when they astral travel, but why would I only able to see a pair of hands, but not the rest of the body?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Unable to see ghost during OBE

Post by SpiritTalker »

If it was a spirit, they don't need to show or form their whole image. It could also be that you saw your own astral body. The sleeping self can still see with it's physical and third eye.

And you can post as many topics as you need to get the info you seek.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Unable to see ghost during OBE

Post by SnowCat »

Dreams and OBE are two different experiences. It's probably better to have two different threads.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”