What's your zodiac?

General questions and conversations about astrology.
Astrid

Re: What's your zodiac?

Post by Astrid »

I'm a Pisces, and I fit the description to a tee - enthusiastic, creative, intuitive, emotional, curious, addictive personality. I also love open water, but I'm not sure how much that has to do with being born under a water sign.
Winter

Post by Winter »

I'm a Leo. It doesn't really fit on the surface. But I can be stubborn and when there's a camera on me that's when my personality becomes much more like a Leo. I do think I'm a pretty loyal person, but I'm definitely not as sociable as Leos are described.
Lakaosis

Post by Lakaosis »

I am an Aries.

To be honest I've never felt as if I fit my zodiac sign as the typically characteristics of such never struck me as accurate, at least to me. For years I've never truly identified with the more aggressive features of being an Aries, my passive nature whilst growing up was well known. So again it seemed odd that I was fated with one of the most, if not most aggressive signs. It wasn't until recent years that I became more introspective, conducting more soul searching that I started to dip into the "Aries Aggression" as one friend likes to say.

It was only after a deeply personal event in my life that I truly got a taste of the aggression, letting it pour out of me like the flood gates were breached. Despite the extremely personal nature of what spawned this rush of aggression, I did find myself enjoying it to some extent. The feeling of something new on the emotional spectrum, the urge to indulge in my bases of human emotions, the feeling of justification for such emotion...was intoxicating. I did find this disturbing as well, as I can never free myself, as if I want to, of my popularly docile nature. Overall I feel like my personal issues aside that reaching this new level of emotion was beneficial, and even got me closer to my sign as it were.
hawkflower

Post by hawkflower »

I am also an Aries and I actually fit the bill almost perfectly. As a child until now I have been an entergetic and crazy child. I notice that when I do get angry and it is uncontrollable. Also my very good friend who is currently teaching me a few things says that they do best near the water. I realized that I cannot stand the water, I have never had a good relationship with it.
Lakaosis

Post by Lakaosis »

See in relation to that I love the water, I'm a certified scuba diver even. As I said it has only been in recent months that my anger, even rage has been tapped into. As a large fellow, around 6'3'', 265 lbs, I think I've always believed I've had to keep myself in check. This in turn helped develop my docile nature, the one my friends and family know the most of. But friends, even newer friends say that they wouldn't want to see me angry, even making funny references to "hulking out". And while that certainly solicits a smile, it just reminds me of how my life and demeanor have run contrary to my sign. It's both fascinating as it is frustrating at times.
Katrinkah

What's your zodiac?

Post by Katrinkah »

I am a Leo. And it used to fit very well but some circumstances in my life have caused me to loose some of my fire. Which has led my moon sign, Virgo, to come to the surface more. I can feel my fire coming back slowly but surely though. I'm currently fanning those flames.
shatteredsouls

Post by shatteredsouls »

Libra here! They describe Libra as charming and sociable but... that's not me. I'd say some characteristics fit and some don't.
Narisa

Post by Narisa »

My sun sign is Aries as well, but I'm not sure if I fit the sign's description. I have the stubbornness, determination, and will to speak my mind, but I'm a lot softer than most people perceive us to be. Not all Aries are angry powerhouses, a lot of us just want to make bad puns and make others smile. c':
TwilightDancer

Post by TwilightDancer »

Scorpio.

I'm very stubborn. My husband will attest to that. :lol:
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

I'm an Ares. :)
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

I'm a stubborn Taurus and the description that has stuck with me is," demand not of the bull for you will only arouse ire, ask and the bull will kindly reply."
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
Corbin

Post by Corbin »

I am a Leo on the cusp of exposure, if you hold to such things .. personally I've had some disturbingly accurate personality horoscopes in that regard. If you take the idea of Leo and Virgo almost being a "relationship" it makes a lot more sense I think.

Astrology fascinates and confuses me - I appreciate it and related symbology but have no talent or inclination for tables and charts, being more dionysian then apollonian in practice. This often surprises people because I can be quite logical, but in reality Intuition is my strongest trait; I free associate.
Silvana

Post by Silvana »

Merry meet!

My Sun sign is Aquarius, an Air sign. I feel the need to stress that because just the other day I had to convince some the Aquarius is NOT a water sign. *laughs* I'm still not sure they believed me. ha ha

I have no idea what my moon sign is, because I'm an airhead person and I forgot. I was born on 8th February 1995. In Romania, Bacău city, east Romania. If anyone can help me, please do, I'm curios to see what my moon sign is. :D

Also, I'm a Boar in Chinese one. And a Rowan Tree in the Tree Zodiac.

That's pretty much what I know.
And I feel like this suits me. Especially on Aquarius. I feel like this sing was made just to include me somewhere. *smiles* Me and all the other people born under thing sign, of course.
I have many other friends in Air sings, Gemini and Libra. And I get along with pretty much everyone anyway.

Blessed be! :) <3
Shawn Blackwolf
Banned Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Well , being me...

Who would doubt my sign is Gemini ?

( When no one else is around , I do hold some
interesting internal conversations with myself )...;)

P.S. I do know a much older astrology than Sumerian...

Different in many ways , by meaning...
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Silvanna, try here: https://www.astrosofa.com/horoscope/ascendant
Lol Shawn, trust me, libras talk to themselves too and they do it a lot. ;-)

I am a libra with the ascendant in Scorpio and moon sign in Virgo.

In the Celtic zodiac- Ivy
Chinese- The book sais Dog but the internet sais Tiger with ascendant in Horse and in Indian zodiac- Monkey.
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”