Flirting with a ghost

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Seventhwatcher

Flirting with a ghost

Post by Seventhwatcher »

Um.... do ghosts find some living people with high amounts of spiritual energy attractive? Cause this is the second time I've caught this ghost girl jumping around the corner. And.... I don't really see stuff soooo...

Lol is there a way to let her know I'm cool with her?
Sakura Blossom

Re: Flirting with a ghost

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Seventhwatcher, I don't think that they can do that. There's really no way to prove anything one way or another as this is still an expanding field but as much as we'd like to think spirits would flirt or be attracted to the living in the way we would be to those still alive. I don't think that's something that happens.

Having worked within this field for as long as I have now, I've never seen anything close to this. Usually if they hang around someone it's because that person reminds them of someone they knew when alive (or in another life) or they may like the energy but they're not necessarily romantically attracted.

Unless you mean in the general sense of the word "attraction", then yes. Those who have the ability to see and sense spirits typically attract them in the sense of drawing them to you (like a moth to a lantern) because they know you can see and help them.

That's really what it usually is. And if you're not acting afraid around her, then she already knows that her presence doesn't bother you so there's nothing more to do on that front other than to accept she may be hanging around for as long as she likes as long as it doesn't bother you.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Shadowbutterfly7

Post by Shadowbutterfly7 »

I agree with sakura blossoms post on why it is attracted to you. Ghosts, in my empathic experience, are often a mismash of emotional energy but not oftenly romantic feelings towards the living. I think shes just curious about you. If you want to make her feel welcome you could leave things she would like near places with the most activity. Also talk to her out loud and let her know you are aware of her presence.
Seventhwatcher

Post by Seventhwatcher »

Oh, I know it is my energy and a curiosity. Attraction isn't so much different for the living as well.

I also don't think it's a ghost anymore.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”