problem with the pentacle

Talk about anything you want to here.
Kat
Banned Member

problem with the pentacle

Post by Kat »

enough is enough. I don't know what christians' problem is with our pentacle but I'm bored of it. you ve no idea what it's like to live in a christian country, hiding your faith, tolerating their customs while they don't tolerate anything. telling me I'm a satanist. fgs enough. I don't care if my symbol reminds them of their evil. everytime they do that, I've to restrain myself from telling them to go f*** themselves and get informed before they open their big mouths.
*Blessed Be*
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Re: problem with the pentacle

Post by Seraphin »

I wear pentacle, hexagram, ankh, vodou veves and even black crosses all the time so for the Christian eyes everything about me screams "Satanic". I'm about as "evil" as the Anti-Christ (whoever he is). And it's frightening to look at me. But I don't give a damn.

You'll get use to it Kat. :)
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
LoneWhiteWolf

Post by LoneWhiteWolf »

Educate them as to where the pentagrame/pentacle actually comes from, and how the upturned or downturned pentagrame isnt a sign of evil but of there ignorence and i tolerence for anything other then christianity.
I where a wolf necklace with a tony pentacle on it but its not noticable, thinking about getting an actual pentacle though :)
Ignor the haters, for they dont know just how divine in nature we are im comparison

Xx
~ Feel the earth under your paws and explore. ~
~ Even the narrowest path could lead to the widest opening. ~
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

While I agree that it's best to educate them there are folks who are just arrogant and will not accept who you are and what you believe. No matter how open-hearted, or honest you're dissent is, you're still going to hell.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Kat
Banned Member

Post by Kat »

exactly Seraphin. they say and act open, but in fact they re arrogant and don't want to know anything outside their own religion. not only fanatics; most do that in real life, and online block after calling me satanist. yeah I agree to educate them ok sure; but what you do if they don't want to get informed and label you badly? Ignore them like Lonewhitewolf said? or hide your path and symbols?
*Blessed Be*
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I do all of the above, ignore, try to educate, hide it. I rarely have people confront me about it anymore, when I was still at the flower shop I would turn my pentacle ring around, so when I was face to face with some one taking an order it would be one less thing I would have to do...and that's argue with them. I got to the point when some one would say....aren't you wearing a santanic symbol? I would say no...its a life symbol. And they would stutter and say a what?
There is no point in trying to convince a hardcore Christian. ..they won't get it...ever. I found Jewish people to be more accepting.
like the water off the ducks back Kat...we can't really let it bother us. Sure it's irritating, but now I feel more sad for them than anything, they woul rather bow down to a death symbol. ..I choose life.
bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Member's Rants and Ramblings”