how I believe

Discussion for and about Christian witches and pagans. How do you merge your two belief systems? Please be kind to Christian witches. I have come to believe that it is a very valid belief system.
Ravenstar

how I believe

Post by Ravenstar »

I was raised Catholic, discovered I am a lesbian, met a girl who now has been with me for 10 yrs. Now we have a two yr. Old son. Anyway, My family went to Mass because I still wanted to be Catholic. I guess I was trying to fit in a mold. Everything was ok until one Sunday the priest sermon was onthe laws of traditional marriage. He said that gay marriage is wrong. I mean I know as a whole the Church is against gays but to actually hear it felt insulting. We left that faith...I love the Church but am tired trying to fit in and be something I'm not. On and off for years I dabbled in Wicca and I would yo yo back and forth between being really into God and Catholicism than way into Wicca. This time though it is different. I don't feel guilty or scared . I don't know what I am now. I don't believe in god and goddess. I still believe in the Christian God. I just work magical using from nature that He created. I don't incorporate bagels or God into my workings though. I am not sure what Cristiano witchcraft is though. To each his own an harm none do what years will. I guess if I had to label myself I would be a Christians who does witchcraft . Maybe that title will change in the future. Now we are going to a Unitarian church. So any feedback would be welcomed. Blessings. :flyingwitch:
Ravensilverclaw

Re: how I believe

Post by Ravensilverclaw »

Hope
Ravensilverclaw

Post by Ravensilverclaw »

One small point, as you believe, so shall it be. The truth is deeper then words and pictures.
Lillady

Post by Lillady »

I have heard many good things about Unitarian churches. I have yet to go one as I work Sunday mornings and our local one does not have evening services. It is sad that so many denominations "trash" other beliefs, gay marriage etc. I will never understand why we cannot all co-exist it makes me mad. Blessings to you dear.
Ravenstar

Post by Ravenstar »

Thank you. Blessings. :flyingwitch:
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

To have found a partner in life is a blessing. Any organization preaching otherwise is not my organization.
I had this period in my life, when I was trying very very hard to be a good Christian and while I was reading the Bible and went to services, I never ever understood why Christianity was considered a peaceful religion while in fact most priests teach hateful things about people.
Christian witchcraft is what you might want to research.
Blessings.

Return to “Christian Witchcraft”