Dreaming of people or places??

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
farsh

Dreaming of people or places??

Post by farsh »

I don't post much but I been thinking recently about some events that have happened over the years and I wanted to see if anyone on the forum experienced the same thing and what does it mean?

A few years ago I dreamt of walking in the mall and passed some random people, then the next 2 weeks I was at the same mall and I passed a group of people and they were the same people from my dream. It was a very weird experience and passing pass them it seems time went by so slow too. It was an experience I won't forget but over the years I brushed it aside that it was just the mind playing tricks.

3 weeks ago I went to a bar to watch the world cup and this guy was next to me and he asked me a question about the team and I felt I seen him before and the very conversation we were having I felt we had it before. It was a strange encounter and once again I felt it just the mind playing around.

The other experiences I have had which I'm pretty sure most of you get as well, you all the sudden think of someone you haven't seen in years and a day or two passes by and you run into them. This has happened a lot.

I guess what I'm trying to find out the dreams we have and the people and the conversations we have in the dreams and they turn out to happen in real life. Do people experience this and what is it?
Kassandra

Re: Dreaming of people or places??

Post by Kassandra »

Precognition.

farsh

Post by farsh »

Thanks. But why are some dreams just dreams and others are precognition?
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

I believe it's just the way our minds work. This happens in waking hours as well; some thoughts during the day may be precognitive, some not. Prodromal dreams can be precognitive in nature.

As with dreams during the night, during the day one might all of a sudden get a vision that plays out like a little movie, which later comes to pass in one's life. Some people might call this "deja vu," a term which has been used quit a bit in titles for books, movies, and the like (and on this message board...I guess it sounds cool 'cause it's French or something, I don't know, lol). I never use the term, but that's just me.

Anyway, I think it's always good to maintain a spiritual catcher's mitt to record these dreams, visions, and other little intuitive "hits" we get throughout the night and day.

farsh

Post by farsh »

Thank you for the advise.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

You're welcome. Don't hesitate to ask more questions if they occur to you.

Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

farsh wrote: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:36 pm The other experiences I have had which I'm pretty sure most of you get as well, you all the sudden think of someone you haven't seen in years and a day or two passes by and you run into them. This has happened a lot.
This does happen a lot, and it happens a lot for me here on this forum. I'll run into a post and see a member that I hadn't seen in a while, so I'll go look at their profile to see when they were last here, then ponder upon them for a bit, hope that they are well and that life is going good for them. And then they show up! Just happened with TwilightDancer the other day. Gah, I miss so many of the folks here.
Anyway, I have a saying with friends who call and I was just thinking about them recently or will downright send out a psychic message saying PLEASE call me! AND when they do I say, "I see you got my psychic page!" My Bio mom said this is how I finally showed up in her life, and that was because her mom was dying and she said, "child if you ever want to meet me and your family, Nows the time, because it's short!" About a month later (and another very long story) I met her for the first time and we went to see her mother (and father) who died about a month later. Her father was into genealogy, so he helped fill in bunches of family history that I never had and lived for several more years, but bio mom just died recently and now that side (other than 2 half bro's) is done, and that makes me real sad. So keep up with the psychic messaging, there is so much more going on in our brain that people deny or don't hone well. Keep all forms of communication open on this realm and the next!
bb, F.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

HI! I constantly experience this. So much so, that I think, is my mind playing actual tricks on me? Because I just dreamed this entire scenario, 2 months ago. And then how dreams start slowly slipping out of your memory. They say to write your dreams down, but who has the time, right? LoL. Really important dreams I force myself to jot them down in some notes I keep.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”