Nightly Strolls with the God of Mischief

You may keep your dream journal here and discuss your dreams with others.
Sakura Blossom

Nightly Strolls with the God of Mischief

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I'm so glad I discovered this area. It'll save me tons of time just adding the dreams onto here instead of writing. I take too long writing and it cramps my hands. I'll be adding in notes to my dreams too. x3

Last night's Dreams:

First Dream

I was out with my family at a zoo and they mentioned they now had mermen. Why at a zoo, I don't know, because they were just two twin men who looked lost and confused, kept in a glass room with a whole house set up in there. I asked someone who worked there, because I really wanted to be able to help them. I kept asking them over and over how I could help, and how they knew they were mermen. They said they found them lost at the sea. I just remember feeling SO MUCH like I have to be there for them and support them. On a side note, I have two sisters who are twins and they are going through a tough time right now with finishing school and having been accepted into college. I have to wonder if because these male twins had the same hair color if they might represent them. But at the same time, I was attracted to these twins in my dreams, and I'm DEFINITELY not attracted to my sisters. -insert shudder here-

We left and I promised I would call back about coming in to help them out to offer support. I then headed down the large, marble stair case (why this was at an indoor zoo I'm not sure) then headed out to the parking lot. I saw a bus there that was full of the elderly, and I felt like it was the bus used to bring the elderly from the nursing home I used to work at, to fun places.

My grandparents had gone to this zoo with us, and my family as well. I didn't drive with my family when we left, I got into the car with my grandfather driving. He almost drove off the road when we were on a bridge over a large body of water, and then after this, I don't remember anything else.

Second Dream

I was at Urgent Care with my dad because I was really, really sick. I had the flu and that was it. I came home and my grandparents were over. I didn't really talk to them, but I found in the freezer there were these odd egg shaped cake with ice cream in the center. I think this was possibly unimportant. Later on, I went downstairs only to find out that the mermaid from Aquamarine (the movie) was there and we talked a bit. That was all for this dream, but once again, there's a merfolk. I do work with the fey and during my readings I remember there being a fey queen who was related to mermaids and merfolk, but I don't remember.

However, there was a VERY IMPORTANT piece in this dream, that I remembered before anything else and I think was the message from this one (or possibly all the dreams).

I kept talking about how I needed to get ready for this ceremony. I had to be able to do this ceremony and that I was ready to do it. I felt happy, but I can't remember what the ceremony was called.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Sakura Blossom

Re: Nightly Strolls with the God of Mischief

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I don't remember much of this dream, but I'm thinking it was FULL of symbolism.

Talked with a woman who worked with Norse mythology, she did a pod cast and I was able to ask her questions. She said something about working with "Lorelei" or some name of that nature, which upon looking up online was some kind of water nymph/siren who would lure men to their deaths, which is strange to me because I'm always seeing water and the ocean. She threw herself into the river because she was tricked into a faithless love or something of that manner.

Then also, I got the word 'uhfdun' or 'ufhdun'. I think it was the second version, and there was a lot more in there too, another word with "L" I think but it wasn't the Lorelei. It was a note that randomly appeared written in snow, because I was outside at this time in the freezing cold, and these words started showing up. Then it became a full note, signed by someone but in my dream I knew it was Loki because I said "Oh, okay, it's Loki and he's telling me it's going to be okay".
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

Sakura Blossom

Re: Nightly Strolls with the God of Mischief

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Really remember nothing, but I've been getting recurring dreams recently about someone in trouble with a negative/dangerous entity and I save them because it some how becomes my job to do so.

Usually it's people I don't know, but last night it was an old friend of mine.

Return to “Dream Journals”