Need some good vibes sent my way

Moderator: Kassandra

DPhoenix

Need some good vibes sent my way

Post by DPhoenix »

So I was looking at some of the charms I've made and I noticed that a protection/abundance charm I had beside the door to my bedroom was broken. Add to that the fact that the plants in the house aren't doing so well and the nightmare I had last night... it's clear that something or someone is pissed at me. Normally I don't have nightmares and when I do they're usually not this disturbing. I won't go into details but the meaning of the dream (the latter part that I could interpret) was basically the entity or person saying that they were going to crush my spirit and eat away my resolve.

So the plan for today is to do the following after the 4th of July party here (yay more foreign energies coming into the house! :? )
1.) Smudge myself & the house
2.) Do a protection spell on myself & house
3.) Do a cleansing bath
4.) Make a new protection amulet

If you have any other ideas it would be appreciated but the reason I'm telling you all this is because I know you're a good soul with potent energy. If you could send some good vibes my way it would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Goddess Bless <3
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
DPhoenix

Re: Need some good vibes sent my way

Post by DPhoenix »

Oh man I just figured it out! I knew there was a spirit of discord affecting the mood of everyone in the house so I did a harmony spell (pulled out all the stops for it).

Here are the facts
*My father in law has a small tumor on his thyroid that suddenly quadrupled in size over the last 3 months
*Their bathroom is connected to their bedroom, it's the farthest room from the front & back doors and it has a lot of dead chi for an entity to feed off of
*The plants in the house have been sick from absorbing the negative energy
*Doing a harmony spell would tick off a negative entity
*He went in for surgery about 3 days ago
*Everyone in the house except me and hubby were home, no one else to target
*The night my father in law had surgery the entity passed the threshold of my room, broke the citrine in my protection amulet and entered my dreams

Now that I have a better handle on what it is I'm good to go... but feel free to send some positive vibes anyway if you like. I'm just glad it wasn't a person attacking me, I was pretty upset because it could have been one of 3 people I know who I don't associate with anymore.

Anyway, thanks for letting me ramble... sometimes talking things out helps me piece things together and figure things out on my own. :)
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Hahaha, this was great. I love how you worked it all out and basically these posts are just you thinking out loud. And thank you for your kind words, by the way. Aren't you the person, I responded to in some past post, who seems to be a natural with feng shui, and I thought you would probably really enjoy studying it in depth? Either way, in this case, it sounds like you've assessed what the problem is with the energetics of the situation, and you have a good solution in mind.

Firstly, though, sorry to hear about dad-in-law. Hope his recovery is smooth, and all is well. And I will send you and your family good vibes from my end (I invite folks reading this to please do the same, thanks).

A Musical Plant Pick-me-up?

As far as the plants go, yeah, I've had that happen before --plants getting sick because of some funky energy humans were putting out for a time in their presence. Then the plants got better when the funky energy was gone from their surroundings. Since "sound" is such a powerful force (and, in my opinion, an underused healer) I wonder what would happen if you put a little music player next to them and let some soft classical music play for them 24/7. I think they might like that. Also, it might be soothing for them if you put one of those desk-sized water fountains near them. And how about a couple of fairy shrines also, so the fae folk will be attracted there, and help tend the plants back to health, and otherwise cheer things up. These little gestures might lift the plants' spirits and improve their energy fields, despite what's going on around them.

Pesky Poltergeist, Perhaps

As far as said entity goes, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a poltergeist dad-in-law inadvertently created, which is then feeding on everyone else's anxiety, so it grows, which makes dad and everyone feel worse ...a vicious cycle, and truly a "spirit of discord," as you call it. This is not uncommon around major illnesses. A big tip-off to me was how on the night of Dad's surgery his anxiety-level was high (who's wouldn't before a surgery?), which it seems further empowered the critter. Then, the entity went a little berserker on you. When we think of poltergeists, teenagers and their hormonal mood swings is usually the first thing to come to mind. But let's deconstruct that a little. What's happening is the anger, frustration, sadness, anxiety --all rolled into one "creates" a separate entity, of sorts. Really it's just a charged energy ball of all that excess emotion, congealed. But it feels like a palpable, living entity. So, this phenomena is not just relegated to teenagers as being the cause. We grown-ups can create some doosies, as well.

This puts me in mind of an episode of The Dead Files I watched, where, in Amy's estimation, the mom in the house was so emotionally distraught over a baby she had lost some years ago, that she created a pretty angry, and at the same time extremely grief-stricken poltergeist entity. Her close friends had told her for years she needed to see a grief counselor and resolve her pain, but she didn't get around to it. You could see the tension between her and her husband when they talked to each other, how they looked at each other --you could cut it with a knife. I'm sure her grief was impacting their marriage, as well as creating and feeding the little house guest. On top of that, "like attracts like," so there were even other entities hanging out in their house. Negative entities tend to attract more negative entities; positive ones tend to attract more positive ones.

I could only imagine what dad-in-law must be going through right now. Guys, no matter what age, like to feel virile and healthy, not be catered to like a helpless child. He probably is feeling a confluence of different emotions as he goes through this. The "crushing of the spirit" and "eating away at resolve" that you sense attacking you could very well be the emotions dad feels, but they're bottled up inside, and he's projecting them outward. The thyroid tumor is "eating away" at his throat area, compromising his throat chakra energy, the center of one's ability to communicate. Strong feelings having no outlet is a dangerous thing for humans, being the expressive sort we tend to be. So, his only outlet may be through a poltergeist entity he unwittingly created with this thought-forms. I think once he's on the mend, your little house guest will kind of dissipate, and eventually cease to exist. Right now, though, it's wreaking a bit of havoc around there, lol.

Tag, You're It

Anyway, like I said, sounds like you've got it under control. Keep doing what you described in the original post, keep clearing the energy there. Do what you have to do to mitigate the energy dynamic, and keep it under control. My personal feeling is I don't think your emphasis needs to be on "protection," so much as on "healing." Some healing work for dad should be the focus. Would it be cool to put an amulet of some sort on his door, instead? If not, how about under the bed, or hang some rosemary and sage upside down in the window somewhere? If you could swing it, a big bowl of sea salt somewhere in his room would be a good idea; sea salt is great for cleansing/transmuting energy. You could really be on the sly and gift him with one of those cool Himalayan salt lamps that are popular right now (for some reason, I tend to like the bowls with the chunks in them, moreso than the standalone lamps). He might actually find the gentle light they give off rather soothing, relaxing to look at.

So, yeah, I don't think you're being attacked, though the reason you feel as though you are is because you're the "sensitive" there, the empath in the house, the human antenna, and you're picking up the energy dad is projecting moreso than everyone else. Tag, you're it, my friend. Many of us have been there --the only one picking up on things to which everyone else is happily oblivious. If you have to vent or think out loud some more, or otherwise share what you're going through, you're always welcome to do so here, anytime! :wink:

Perhaps others might have some insight into this, and share their thoughts/experiences.

DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

Kassandra wrote:.Hahaha, this was great. I love how you worked it all out and basically these posts are just you thinking out loud. And thank you for your kind words, by the way. Aren't you the person, I responded to in some past post, who seems to be a natural with feng shui, and I thought you would probably really enjoy studying it in depth?
Yep! Time to get out the prisms, crystals & windchimes! I've studied feng shui on and off for years so I have a good solid foundation (though I don't consider myself an expert). I don't recall discussing it with you but it's possible, I have a poor memory! :D

I don't have an actual formal education in the craft and most of my magic incorporates feng shui, shamanism, crystal work, astrology, numerology & wicca. I guess you can say I'm a jack of all trades and a master of none. Right now though I am taking an online wicca course and in 3 years I'll be a 3rd degree initiate but right now I have the knowledge of a first degree (course I highly recommend so if anyone is interested pm me, the 1st year course is free). So my magic is pretty eclectic but that works for me.

Kassandra wrote:And I will send you and your family good vibes from my end (I invite folks reading this to please do the same, thanks).
Yes please!
Kassandra wrote:As far as the plants go, yeah, I've had that happen before --plants getting sick because of some funky energy humans were putting out for a time in their presence. Then the plants got better when the funky energy was gone from their surroundings. Since "sound" is such a powerful force (and, in my opinion, an underused healer) I wonder what would happen if you put a little music player next to them and let some soft classical music play for them 24/7. I think they might like that. It might be soothing for them if you put one of those desk-sized water fountains near them, too. And how about a couple of fairy houses or shrines also, so the fae folk could help tend the plants back to health. These little gestures might lift the plants' spirits and improve their energy fields, despite what's going on around them.
I'll try the classical music but I'm pretty sure everyone else in the house will be turning it off the second I walk out of the room! LOL Love the idea about the fairy house. I think I'll put that on my todo list after I cleanse & shield the house.

Kassandra wrote:As far as said entity goes, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a poltergeist dad-in-law inadvertently created, which is then feeding on everyone else's anxiety, so it grows, which makes dad and everyone feel worse ...and it's a vicious energy cycle. This is not uncommon around major illnesses. When we think of poltergeists, teenagers and their hormonal mood swings is usually the first thing to come to mind. But let's deconstruct that a little. What's happening is the anger, frustration, sadness, anxiety --all rolled into one "creates" a separate entity, of sorts. Really it's just a charged energy ball of all that excess emotion congealed. But it feels like a palpable, living entity. So, this phenomena is not just relegated to teenagers as being the cause. We grown-ups can create some doosies, as well.
That thought did cross my mind. I believe that we can create such strong emotion/energy that the residual can create entities even before pass on. I was talking to mom and she said that dad was acting very cheerful & happy before the surgery and after... which is weird because he's been pretty frustrated, anxious, distant & unhappy for about the last 6 months. I definitely know it was preying on him, I'm not sure if he created it himself or if his attitude drew the entity to him... I have no idea how to determine the difference.
Kassandra wrote:Negative entities tend to attract more negative entities; positive ones tend to attract more positive ones.

That's why I feel that feng shui is important. Positive entities are drawn to positive environments.
Kassandra wrote:I could only imagine what dad-in-law must be going through right now. Guys, no matter what age, like to feel virile and healthy, not be catered to like a helpless child. He probably is feeling a confluence of different emotions as he goes through this. The "crushing of the spirit" and "eating away at resolve" that you sense "attacking" you could very well be the emotions dad feels, but they're bottled up inside, and he's projecting them outward. As the thyroid tumor is "eating away" at his throat area, compromising his throat chakra energy, the center of our ability to communicate. Strong feelings having no outlet is a dangerous thing for humans, being the expressive sorts we tend to be. So, his only outlet may be through a poltergeist he may have unwittingly created.
He's surprisingly in good spirits! He said the moment they removed the enlarged thyroid it was like a wave of relief. He tends to bottle things up then explodes (yells). So it wasn't really a big surprise to me or my husband when we found out.
Kassandra wrote:I think once he's on the mend, your little house guest will kind of dissipate, and eventually cease to exist. Right now, though, it's wreaking a bit of havoc around there, lol.
Oh this entity doesn't stand a chance! My spirit guide showed me very clearly what I need to do and has been feeding physical fortitude (since I haven't slept since Monday night). I feel good, confident and powerful.

Kassandra wrote:Like I said, sounds like you've got it under control. Keep doing what you described in the original post, keep clearing the energy there. Do what you have to do to mitigate the energy dynamic, and keep it under control. If you have to vent or think out loud some more, or otherwise share what you're going through, you're always welcome to do so here. :wink:
Thank you! Your such a beautiful soul Kassandra and truly a blessing.
Goddess Bless! <3
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire

Return to “Kassandra's Metaphysical Basics”