Places Ive been

If you love to travel, we'd love to hear about the places you've been. Mountains, oceans, rivers, deserts, Stonehedge, Red Rocks, Grand Canyon... recommend your favorite travel destination and post your pictures!
Citrine86

Places Ive been

Post by Citrine86 »

I lived in Italy for almost 2 years, one of the best times of my life!! I lived in a small seaside community called Gaeta. The other great place I have visited was Russia. I was there for about 3 months. I have also been to Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Japan, Slovenia, Sicily, South Korea, and all over the USA.
shatteredsouls

Re: Places Ive been

Post by shatteredsouls »

Wow, you're everywhere! How come you moved to Italy? Is it because of work? In your opinion, why is italy the best? I'd love to travel one day, when I have the money. : ) I think I'd like to attempt working overseas too!
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

I think that is fantastic that you have gotten to go to all those places. I myself am an American but I recently * 2 months ago* immigrated back to Europe and am living in the Kingdom of the Netherlands. I am so excited to be able to see all the things that this part of the world has to offer.
whittakercrow

Post by whittakercrow »

nice! I hate travelling and I hate planes LOL I try to avoid it, but my bf LOVES travelling. Last month we went to Ocho Rios Jamaica for a week (I freaked out on the plane of course..found out Im afraid of heights lol) but it was SO beautiful there!!! I kinda wanna go there again....I live in Canada. Only been outside Canada that one time.

:)

Return to “Travel”