What's Your (Chinese) sign?

General questions and conversations about astrology.
Twine
Banned Member

Re: What's Your (Chinese) sign?

Post by Twine »

I'm a water rooster....
Great. Nothing like being a wet cock. >.<
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

water monkey xDD I feel more like a sea monkey xDDD
Sammy

Re:

Post by Sammy »

RAWRwiccan wrote:wow.. idk what my sign is actually? is whats mine? i was born on August 26, 1995 someone tell me! :D
here's the link to the website, once there click on the link that says wood pig, after that your description should pop up, that's your zodiac, hope it helped .
[EDIT broken link removed]
Last edited by Firebird on Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: broken Link removed
Luna Lisa

Post by Luna Lisa »

I'm a metal horse.
ladywhitewolf

Post by ladywhitewolf »

I am a Fire Dragon.
Jessica [aka Whitewolf]
AutumnMaidens

Post by AutumnMaidens »

I am a Metal Lamb

"The bright moon nearly always comes to shine upon the Metal Lamb. Courageous, these hearty souls know their share of trouble, but nearly always recover to rise like stars. The Metal Lamb paints a canvas filled with blacks and grays, as well as brilliant splashes of reds and yellows. Like gypsies, these easy-going artistic souls passionately explore life, from one pursuit to another."

o_o It's like they 'know' me
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
SingingCanyon

Post by SingingCanyon »

FIRE RAT Horoscope
Jan 24, 1936 to Feb 10, 1937
Feb 19, 1996 to Feb 6, 1997

Rat people are so charming and attractive they are always surrounded by friends and admirers. They can also be lone tumbleweeds, seldom making lasting friendships. Known as Perfectionists, they never want to lose face. It takes an understanding friend to get them to "put on the dancing plumes." Rat people have vivid imagination and are known for creating extraordinarily magic moments in time. Not surprisingly, the sensitive Rats have the gift of insight and clairvoyance, so you better watch out what you think around them! Rats enjoy being leaders and pacesetters and usually enjoy extraordinary success in life.

Hearty Bean Soup is one of the keys to good health for a Rat!!
I am the voice of the past that will always be,
Filled with my sorrows and blood in my fields.
I am the voice of the future,
Bring me your peace,
Bring me your peace and my wounds,
They will heal.
-Celtic Woman

Blessed Be,
Singing☾anyon
AutumnMoonWitch

Post by AutumnMoonWitch »

Im a metal lamb. But I think it is more commonly referred to as goat.

This is from the website:

Lamb people have good taste and are quite charming and elegant … and rich. You may find them the center of attention at a stylish dinner party, ravishing all with incomparable wit and bon mots. The opposite is also true: they are often quite shy and sometimes prefer complete anonymity, the quiet life at home with a good book, a roaring fire, and the joys of the palate. A creative flame burns in their lives and you may find them before a canvas experimenting with bright bold genius strokes of paint. Sometimes, they tend to be pessimistic and question the meaning of life, wondering "why they dwell among green mountains." They are quite often deeply religious or spiritual and quite passionate about their work and their belief.

Sweet Potato Soup and Cellophane Noodles are among keys to good health.

I think the cellophane noodles is funny lol.
Miss Pixie

Post by Miss Pixie »

How cool! I'm a metal lamb/goat.

Lamb people have good taste and are quite charming and elegant … and rich. You may find them the center of attention at a stylish dinner party, ravishing all with incomparable wit and bon mots. The opposite is also true: they are often quite shy and sometimes prefer complete anonymity, the quiet life at home with a good book, a roaring fire, and the joys of the palate. A creative flame burns in their lives and you may find them before a canvas experimenting with bright bold genius strokes of paint. Sometimes, they tend to be pessimistic and question the meaning of life, wondering "why they dwell among green mountains." They are quite often deeply religious or spiritual and quite passionate about their work and their belief.

Sweet Potato Soup and Cellophane Noodles are among keys to good health.

The bright moon nearly always comes to shine upon the Metal Lamb. Courageous, these hearty souls know their share of trouble, but nearly always recover to rise like stars. The Metal Lamb paints a canvas filled with blacks and grays, as well as brilliant splashes of reds and yellows. Like gypsies, these easy-going artistic souls passionately explore life, from one pursuit to another. Their sense of responsibility and a nagging practical streak, however, keep them anchored enough so that things never get out of hand. The Metal Lamb is full of confidence and very career minded, but despite the best of intentions and best-laid plans, they experience plenty of ups and downs. The good thing is they can usually make a turnaround. Now, about money! The expression "so-so" best expresses the state of their financial fortune. When it's good, it's very good, but whenever Lambs give in to a gambling nature, they can lose it all in a flash. Word to Metal Lambs: Watch out! When it comes to Love & Relationships, the Metal Lamb falls in love over and over again, too often confusing physical sexual love with the real thing. Until Lambs get control over their lusting ways, relationships won't last very long once the honeymoon is over.
Famous Lamb People: Sir Laurence Olivier, Josephine Bonaparte, Margot Fonteyn, Mikhail Gorbachev, Toni Morrison, Leonard Nimoy, Pierre Trudeau, Katharine Hepburn, Boris Yeltsin

I also like that Pierre Trudeau is a Lamb Person. C: He's my favourite Canadian Prime Minister! He was very revolutionary in his thinking and brought about a lot of great things in my country.
13Lotuses

Post by 13Lotuses »

I am an Earth Tiger.
Growing from mud, although challenging, offers great promise.
Ebonmare

Post by Ebonmare »

I am an Earth Tiger

Tiger people are sympathetic, kind, emotional, and sensitive. At movies, they can cry their eyes out! Despite their kindness, they can be extremely short-tempered. The rage of Tigers is terrible to behold but it also gives them the adrenaline needed for the sublimest of bravery. The Tiger is also a deep thinker and can make the most astonishing intellectual connections, with great mental agility. On the negative side, they tend to be suspicious and a bit self-centered, OK selfish, and indecisive. Above everything, however, the Tiger stands as a supreme emblem of protection over human life, admirable always.
kittylewis

Post by kittylewis »

I'm a Metal Horse.
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

I'm a wood ox.
I've actually known that I'm an ox for a while now, but I didn't know that there were also elemental associations with each chinese zodiac sign. Very kool. :)
Moonstone Ivy

Post by Moonstone Ivy »

I'm an earth tiger!!!
Merridian

Post by Merridian »

Wood Rat

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”