The christan witch calling

Discussion for and about Christian witches and pagans. How do you merge your two belief systems? Please be kind to Christian witches. I have come to believe that it is a very valid belief system.
Zytoon

The christan witch calling

Post by Zytoon »

There is such a thing as christan magic. Any christan will tell you that the devil and his minions are in a constant battle for our souls. There is one thing to keep in mind though. Angels where made to serve god. Man was made to be a companion to god. The devil and his minions are thoughs angels who choose not to live the life god had created for them. Adam and Eve before the falling out walked with god in the garden. Also remember that man was made in gods image. The angels where not. Being made in gods image means alot more then looking like him. Exspecally if you stop to concider that god is really formless able to take any form he chooses. No man is able to do what ever god is able to do. We are meatly limited by our understanding and our faith. From time to time a man will gain such an understanding that he is able to particapate in a battle against the devil and his fallen angels. When this happenes then it is the other angels who take the initative to lead you into the battle. In order to fight evil you most truely understand evil. We gained this ability when Adam and Eve ate from the tree of knowlage of good and evil. God forbid us from eating of the tree as he is taking no part in the battle and did not want his companions to be mixed up in the affairs of his servants.
Whitewitchboi_235

Post by Whitewitchboi_235 »

is this person stil here?

zytoon, do you mind me asking how you work magic with a clear conscience as a christian? and what you do/how you do it?

i am not saying your bad or anything, just trying to understand. this place is a whole new world for me.
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

I don't understand how christian witchcraft works, but wouldn't you consider prayer to be a form of magick?

After all, christians believe that prayer can manifest miracles - if that's true I would say that's pretty magickal.
Whitewitchboi_235

my girlfriend says it's a matter of punctuation. i don't know what magic is really yet, but i hear you guys talking about moving energy and stuff like that and it seems like prayer doesn't work like that. prayer is just talking to god.

whether you are praising him or asking for something or just talking or whatever.
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

I've always thought that prayer is more of a request, it's accepted or rejected at the whim of some higher being or force.
A spell is more of a command, you cut out the middle-man and go straight into the energy (or whatever) that shapes the universe.
Whitewitchboi_235

ya, that's it. that's why sarah says it's a matter of punctuation. she says, ' i say 'it is.' with a period. you say 'please?' with a question mark'.
theSeeker

Post by theSeeker »

If you ask me..... all religions and beliefs are merely different forms of the SPIRITUAL WORLD that we all unconsciously seek, and some people just happen to call this world God.
ravenblackwolf

christian magick

Post by ravenblackwolf »

my prayers or spells go to god i do no harm to anyone. i turn the other cheek. when i practice it is for the good of man not in evil. i wish no harm to anyone. we as humans say it is a sin. the church tells us what is a sinand what is not but we dont know if they truly speek for god. have faith. love believe. it is not hard
LorriePaige

Post by LorriePaige »

Christians practice majick all the time. Prayer is a form of spellwork. Using candles is too. Christians celebrate pagan holidays all the time. Many Christians are superstitious...and on and on.

Both groups naturally go together.
Marigold

Post by Marigold »

Yes, I agree with Lorriepaige. There are more similarities than differences. The only exceptions are the really right wingers who use religion to hide behind their own anger and intolerance. They can be found in any religion.
marie carew

Post by marie carew »

Greetings,

I have been a Christian Witch for thirty two years and a psychic councilor for twenty seven. Christian witchcraft is the only faith that takes the fear and intolerance out of the Bible and out of Christianity. A Christian Witch is an open minded, free thinking individual who is encouraged to think for themselves using the principals of humanity as their guide.

My beliefs are this: Although the Bible and many Christians shun witchcraft, it is no secret that the original Bibles God and Christ himself used their own powers of witchcraft and psychic awareness to rule the nations.

In the American dictionary Witchcraft is defined as being the practice of sorcery or magic. The definition is in the dictionary and cannot be disputed. So, with that knowledge wouldn’t you agree that parting the red sea, turning water into wine, sending plagues and curses to destroy entire lands, healing telepathically with the touch of a hand and making burning bushes speak are all feats of paranormal activity and supernatural magic? In essence they are feats of witchcraft.

It is my belief that no religion should practice or preach intolerance or sacrifice of any kind. All religions should teach humanity. Any religion that is against gay rights, animal rights, Women’s rights, human rights, witchcraft and other religious beliefs are also against humanity. I do not condone negative religious practices. I believe in standing up for what is right even if you are standing alone. Human beings are both God and Goddess. If we do not do Gods work, Gods work will not get done. Everyone is responsible for their own actions and reactions.
(You Can Start A War With One Disagreement. You can prevent A
War When All Parties Involved Agree To Act Humanly.)
Christian Witchcraft is all about Humanity.

The Seven Rules To Christian Witchcraft.

1. Harm not one living thing for all life is created equal regardless of color, race, species, size, religion, personal or sexual preference.
2. Always be kind, compassionate, respectful and tolerant of all life and never cast stones.
3. Protect, defend, heal, educate and lend a hand to all life and replenish that which you take from the earth for your survival.
4. Banish all hate, cruelty, violence and negativity while you think humanely before you act and speak on all matters.
5. Advocate for those who cannot advocate for themselves and stand up for what is right, regardless if you are standing alone.
6. Channel your negativity into acts of creativity and always let positive thoughts and actions rule your life.
7. Alter your attitude and you can alter your entire existence as well as altering the existence of all the lives you touch.
Love, Peace and Blessings,
Marie Carew
(Humanity’s Witch)
Psychic Advisor, Counselor, Instructor. Spiritual Leader,
Welsh Hedge Witch

Post by Welsh Hedge Witch »

Thank you so much marie carew for what you have just posted.... This is something I have struggled with for so long.

My grounding is very much Christian, but I have for some time thought that I would have to choose one belief system over an other and its something I simply cannot seperate....

I will sleep tonight ever so peacefully

Brightest Blessings
x
LorriePaige

Post by LorriePaige »

There's even Christian Voodoo. I've heard of people who practice Voodoo and use the Bible heavily in their worship/practice.
chrs8gar

Post by chrs8gar »

marie carew wrote:Greetings,

I have been a Christian Witch for thirty two years and a psychic councilor for twenty seven. Christian witchcraft is the only faith that takes the fear and intolerance out of the Bible and out of Christianity. A Christian Witch is an open minded, free thinking individual who is encouraged to think for themselves using the principals of humanity as their guide.

My beliefs are this: Although the Bible and many Christians shun witchcraft, it is no secret that the original Bibles God and Christ himself used their own powers of witchcraft and psychic awareness to rule the nations.

In the American dictionary Witchcraft is defined as being the practice of sorcery or magic. The definition is in the dictionary and cannot be disputed. So, with that knowledge wouldn’t you agree that parting the red sea, turning water into wine, sending plagues and curses to destroy entire lands, healing telepathically with the touch of a hand and making burning bushes speak are all feats of paranormal activity and supernatural magic? In essence they are feats of witchcraft.

It is my belief that no religion should practice or preach intolerance or sacrifice of any kind. All religions should teach humanity. Any religion that is against gay rights, animal rights, Women’s rights, human rights, witchcraft and other religious beliefs are also against humanity. I do not condone negative religious practices. I believe in standing up for what is right even if you are standing alone. Human beings are both God and Goddess. If we do not do Gods work, Gods work will not get done. Everyone is responsible for their own actions and reactions.
(You Can Start A War With One Disagreement. You can prevent A
War When All Parties Involved Agree To Act Humanly.)
Christian Witchcraft is all about Humanity.

The Seven Rules To Christian Witchcraft.

1. Harm not one living thing for all life is created equal regardless of color, race, species, size, religion, personal or sexual preference.
2. Always be kind, compassionate, respectful and tolerant of all life and never cast stones.
3. Protect, defend, heal, educate and lend a hand to all life and replenish that which you take from the earth for your survival.
4. Banish all hate, cruelty, violence and negativity while you think humanely before you act and speak on all matters.
5. Advocate for those who cannot advocate for themselves and stand up for what is right, regardless if you are standing alone.
6. Channel your negativity into acts of creativity and always let positive thoughts and actions rule your life.
7. Alter your attitude and you can alter your entire existence as well as altering the existence of all the lives you touch.
Love, Peace and Blessings,
Marie Carew
(Humanity’s Witch)
Psychic Advisor, Counselor, Instructor. Spiritual Leader,

Well, I guess what the Christian agruement would be is that yes God used magick, but he's God and we as simple humans should not try to play God. Please don't consider this coming from me afterall I am here for a reason, I am here to be part of the craft. I am just saying.
Solo quiero ser tranqila, no quiero lastimar a nadie.
Peregrine

Post by Peregrine »

LorriePaige wrote:There's even Christian Voodoo. I've heard of people who practice Voodoo and use the Bible heavily in their worship/practice.
I had a classmate in college who was originally from Trinidad. She integrated voodoo and other such practices with Christianity in the USA. Specifically in the USA she attended a Pentecostal Church. They are a group that still believes in possession by the Holy Spirit, speaking in tongues, faith healing, etc. Others who don't believe in it sometimes derisively refer to them as "holy rollers."
It's like walking down an empty street, listening to your own footsteps. But all you have to do is knock on any door and say, "If you'll let me in, I'll live the way you want me to live. And I'll think the way you want me to think." And all the blinds will go up, and all the doors will open, and you'll never feel lonely. Ever again.

~Henry Drummond, "Inherit the Wind" (1960)

Return to “Christian Witchcraft”