Leonards Blog...

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
Alchemist of Blue Roses

Post by Alchemist of Blue Roses »

Read some stuff on that website... had a few laughs...

... Samael... "God Satan"... going to the shooting range...

Got a Barret... powerful gun... heh... stop interfering... it continues to change...

... I don't like the thought that I may be the human equivilant of satan... it could explain a lot of things... I let Skye in my life... her life got f*cked up... I would appreciate if you would stay away from me and my problems... my private life... just stay the f*ck out of my problems...
I wish I could say something so drastic and life changing that people would remember it for eons. but I can't think of anything so all I have to say is hello it was a pleasure to meet you.
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

Samael of the Celts wrote:Read some stuff on that website... had a few laughs...

... Samael... "God Satan"... going to the shooting range...

Got a Barret... powerful gun... heh... stop interfering... it continues to change...

... I don't like the thought that I may be the human equivilant of satan... it could explain a lot of things... I let Skye in my life... her life got f*cked up... I would appreciate if you would stay away from me and my problems... my private life... just stay the f*ck out of my problems...
You brought them here.
Alchemist of Blue Roses

*removed by nameless*
I wish I could say something so drastic and life changing that people would remember it for eons. but I can't think of anything so all I have to say is hello it was a pleasure to meet you.
Alchemist of Blue Roses

*removed by nameless*
HonorRose
Banned Member

Post by HonorRose »

Wow. What an incredible load of bullshit. Oh yes, I looooove being treated like shit by the suuuuper hot guy I like! Nothing gets me off like being dissed by the one I love. I hate that stereotype.

Although, shockingly, *rolls eyes* women do like sex. Funny as it sounds, our bodies were made to enjoy it too.
Alchemist of Blue Roses

Quit... just stop...
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

Samael of the Celts wrote:Quit... just stop...
You stop...a

and Catherin sadly to many girls play into that stereotype.
Alchemist of Blue Roses

Its not my post...

Yell at maddox

His email is maddox@xmission.com

Talk to him... he needs to post up some hate mail anyways...
HonorRose
Banned Member

Post by HonorRose »

Atheist of peace wrote:
Samael of the Celts wrote:Quit... just stop...
You stop...a

and Catherin sadly to many girls play into that stereotype.
I realize that many of them must (all stereotypes come from somewhere) but not EVERY SINGLE WOMEN ON THE PLANET!! I hate being 'treated like shit' and I never tolerate it. I love sex but I occasionally think of other things. I fall in love. I can carry on an intelligent conversation. And I've dated some pretty shitty looking people and poor just because I liked them.

And stop what?
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

I was telling IT to stop it.
HonorRose
Banned Member

Post by HonorRose »

No, I know, I was asking him, not you.
Alchemist of Blue Roses

*removed by nameless*
HonorRose
Banned Member

Post by HonorRose »

Dude. Just... dude. I don't know what in the name of Olde Willy's pants you're going on about (lol love GN) but just... whatever.
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

Samael of the Celts wrote:... wonder how I can say this and it can only apply to you and leave other...

You didn't want it so stay away... when your near the temptation rushes up... to do something... I don't want people (AoP) to bother me... so... as I said before... keep the f*ck away... from me and my problems...
Then keep your problems off the board. away from me, and the f*ck away from my friends. You have made them my issue and you harass my friends. Your wishes mean nothing to me. Stop acting like a creepy perv. Stop all your bull shit.
Alchemist of Blue Roses

To continue with this conversation would be like feeding worms to parrots... so peace... rin knows how to contact me... bye AoP... best wishes... hope you find what you want...

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”