Leonards Blog...

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
Alchemist of Blue Roses

Leonards Blog...

Post by Alchemist of Blue Roses »

After talking to Travis, I have been re-exploring my soul...

I've decided to stay out of the darkness until the time comes, for now I will share what I know...
I wish I could say something so drastic and life changing that people would remember it for eons. but I can't think of anything so all I have to say is hello it was a pleasure to meet you.
Alchemist of Blue Roses

I've been conjuring angels...

They want me to help them...

I was sad before, I've found my Skye, now im happy... I ponder about my past life...

I had a dream last night... I was a viking,shaman,sorcerer and I was banishing a demon... I woke up to a shadow tryna do me, yea I got creeped out, I asked it to stop but it kept going... I started crying, and it went away...

I believe I was a celtic guardian in my previous life...
I wish I could say something so drastic and life changing that people would remember it for eons. but I can't think of anything so all I have to say is hello it was a pleasure to meet you.
Alchemist of Blue Roses

I had the same dream again...

There were others though...

Brother, Lizzy and someone else...

It was an Icy plain... rings of ice surrounded us with symbols on them, they were floating in the air...

I think my body hopping technique is unlocking what I locked so long ago...
Alchemist of Blue Roses

I keep dreaming of different lives...
Alchemist of Blue Roses

These dreams feel real... as if they've happened before...

I like them... I want them to be real...

-ve had dreams of the future before...

If its the future... I want this future...
Alchemist of Blue Roses

... skye...
Alchemist of Blue Roses

... no...

I changed it... part is the same...

... heh... well... im begining to find life boring...

Im thinking about jumping off the 3rd story of my house...

Eh life? Yea... things would be better if I weren't here...

If I go to hell... I wonder if he could change it...

I was going to kill gabe... but... I found out skyes grandma is dying... if she is what I used to be... maybe I could help her...

... its been a long time... since that incident... if one person could be satisfied with my death that would be the one thing... that would overcome the sadness...

Ha... im the one person that would say something like this... its not like anybody looks at it...

If I die... her future would be changed too... it would be better... skye... and the other two...

Regina... Queen of angels... be happy... the day our son is born shall be the greatest day in thousands of years... most people would look at me and find me as crazy... I say to be different is a gift... not anymore...

As I write this post... my eyes begin to swell with tears... and I know that it must be done...

For anyone who reads this... I feel happy for you... because even though you didn't know me... you read this...

I've been through a lot... my mothers death... my fathers abuse... being push away from my friends... its been a lot... too much to write... but... I feel... glad... to know that could've been an influence on people... even if it wasn't a big impact... even a microscopic impact... im glad... we met...
TaciRain
Banned Member

Post by TaciRain »

Solomon, i've been in your place. not necesarilly the same situation but i know the feelings your going thru. Suicide isnt what you're meant to do. I'm confident you'll figure things out. Just dont give up yet...I promise it will eventually get better.

Ill be sending positive energy your way.
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

Speaking in psychological terms, I haven't seen you where this mask before. Layman's term, I haven't seen this side of you before. Where did this come from?
Alchemist of Blue Roses

Read some stuff on this guys website... it cheered me up...

The guy has a... twisted sense of humor... check it out when you have some time...

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/

AoP... it doesn't matter where it came from... its always been there...
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

It always matters in the end, where it came from.
Alchemist of Blue Roses

Probablly one of the many secrets and emotions I push deep within my mind and try to forget about...
Alchemist of Blue Roses

:o I read up about Samael...

I know what it portrays... what he is... all what he is called...

I've seen another future... Taci knows about it... the hybrid... angels demons and humans...

Some of what many people called "attacks" are actually something else...

My name... I didn't know before... but I actually looked at it to be my magickal name and it fits... 6 & 6...
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

Samael of the Celts wrote::o I Some of what many people called "attacks" are actually something else...
And I am telling you that by my definition you better chill the f*ck out.
Alchemist of Blue Roses

November 17, 1994...

I hate that day... I wish it never existed...

Don't feed the flame AoP... if you wish to know pm me... don't start it here...

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”