Love Spell Ingredient Substitution?

Questions and posts about love spells.
Vanjeline

Love Spell Ingredient Substitution?

Post by Vanjeline »

I am thinking about performing a love spell , I have not made up my mind yet and it maybe a few days before I do this. I feel I really need to think about it before cast it. Candle Spell to Attract Love , I do not have a thorn of a white rose to inscribe the verse into the candle wax. What can I substitute for the thorn. If possible , can there be more than one substitute for the thorn? Thank you for your help.
HonorRose
Banned Member

Post by HonorRose »

I'm sure an athame or sharpened gemstone would work fine.

You know what you could maybe do is anoint a knife with some rose oil and use that..

*is spouting out random thoughts..*

Is there no one you know ho grows roses? Or maybe you could just walk in anywhere that sells rose bushes and pluck a thorn right off the branch... I did that once with a rosebud.. *hangs head in shame, lol*

Whatever you end up using, remember that intent is everything.. If you believe that it's gonna work it will. Just tell any sharp instrument that it is a tool to summon love, spend some time charging it with that idea, etc..
Vanjeline

Ok

Post by Vanjeline »

I really would love to go into a yard and just take one , but I am scared of dogs. I do have a knife and a sewing pin. What do you think. btw thanks for replying. also i do not have any rose oil.
HonorRose
Banned Member

Post by HonorRose »

You should charge up some rose oil (oil is great for holding intent) (if you don't have rose you could use the oil of any love-drawing plant) and dip the pin in it or anoint the blade of the knife. Spend some time charging the pin/knife too. Use lots of energy visualizations and present-tense affirmations.
Vanjeline

Post by Vanjeline »

all i have is olive oil , thats all i got to work with over here and the knife. i do have a wilted rose my daughter gave to me for mothers day and no , it does not have any thorns lol , i checked.
HonorRose
Banned Member

Post by HonorRose »

Is there no where you can but essential oils? Hmm..

Well, if it's really all you have you can crush the rose petals in the olive oil and charge it while it steeps. Actually, if it's a white rose that could be better then rose oil, since rose oil is usually made from red lincoln roses (one of the most fragrant variates). I'm not sure what kind of a difference the color would make in this situation, (white roses don't have much to do with romance or passion; they're mostly about purity and divinity) but either option should be fine.
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

Could you maybe go to a flower store, tell them you want one white rose, but ask if they can leave the thorns on? Or even go to a flower and garden place that has rose bushes and very subtly take one? It just doesn't seem to me that it's something you'd want to substitute, though I'd have to see the spell to double check that.
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

Yes... just yes....
Vanjeline

Post by Vanjeline »

i have not done it yet , i am waiting for an out come to my situation , but i did find a thorn at walgreens. I asked a lady if i can just have the thorn and she gave it me. I am going to wait though. I want to make sure this is something that I want to do.
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

Vanjeline wrote:i have not done it yet , i am waiting for an out come to my situation , but i did find a thorn at walgreens. I asked a lady if i can just have the thorn and she gave it me. I am going to wait though. I want to make sure this is something that I want to do.
haha did she ask why?

Return to “Love Spells”