need spell for another to see the truth

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
ancient echo

need spell for another to see the truth

Post by ancient echo »

I have seen all kinds of spells to see the truth,but I need one for another to see the truth.I have been accused of something I have had no part of and the accuser believes whole heartedly that I am lying when I deny it.

TIA

sandi
ancient echo
HonorRose
Banned Member

Post by HonorRose »

That's definitely different. I can tell you now that I, personally, have never seen a spell for that specific purpose (not that it doesn't exist). You should probably try writing your own spell for this.
ancient echo

Post by ancient echo »

anyone interested in helping me write a spell,I have never created from scratch......only changed small parts to make them pertain to my circumstance.
I really need this to work........

sandi
HonorRose
Banned Member

Post by HonorRose »

I'm not expert, but I could try looking for some herbs or candle color combinations that would apply to the situation. I may need more specific details as to the situation though...
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

Well first of I would like to say it is usually unethical to use magic on some one with out their permission, especially for personal gain. Yes your use would be personal gain, and yes their are loop holes.

Now.

First of invoke/evoke the element of air. Air rules communication, both giving and receiving.

Next use spells/shields/wards/auroras...that effect other around you, those you are communicating with, those perceiving you.

Don't use a spell to make him more trusting off you, use a spell( a minor incantation) to make others perceive you as more truthful.

Same as above but with spells/etc to make those around you more empathetic to you/your cause...

With the element of air increase you communication abilities....

Use a clairvoyance spell to be more empathetic to your friend and see things from his point of view...this is important.........

And if all else fails he may be in need of some healing...

hope this helps???

ohh and if you told me more I could be of more help....

...this thread is soooo why I joined this forum.....
peace
Mick
Zytoon

Post by Zytoon »

I would recommend using a spirit envoy. Go to the graveyard and find the grave of someone you would consider to be a good person. Bring an offering something like flowers or some other gift. It would not hurt to do some research to try and find something that said spirit would find pleasing. Then in an ancient alphabet write out your case what really happened and why you want to set it strait. You will have to make your own ink and paper for this project. It is important that what you make the paper out of lives and what you make the ink out of dies, or vice versa. You then place the paper under the dirt of the grave. Do not disturb the gave site. If you can lift up the grass over the grave or wedge a hole that you can put the paper in folded up this is good. The cut yourself and let the blood drip over where you placed the paper you need to let at least 7 drops fall. As the blood falls visualize you life energies going with the blood.

If you have a just case, you choose a just hearted spirit and you please the spirit with your offering the spirit will then whisper the truth into the ear of your accuser the same way that evil spirits whisper the urge to do evil in the ears of good men and women.
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

I do have in my possession such a spell, works quite well...the only problem is that I can't find my book... :cry: I moved a couple of months ago and STILL don't know where everything is. About the use of spirits they would work but I'm not quite sure how effective, doesn't hurt to give it a go, I suppose. In the meantime I'll be looking for that spell for you...

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”