Can you heal a relationship?

Questions and posts about love spells.
gwen

Can you heal a relationship?

Post by gwen »

Can you heal a relationship without affecting free will with a spell? I desperatly want to fix a relationship with someone and have tried everything. I truly miss this person and know that the only reason he turned away was because he got scared of his feeling for me (or so he said). And I was honeslty being a pain in the butt. Ive tried to apologize a hundred times, but he wont respond, and I just want him back in my life. Is there anything I can do?
LUNAAMOR

Post by LUNAAMOR »

i believe that if he does not want anythign to do with you then you should respect tha beacause if you do a spell to make him come back you will really be ignorign his free will :)
another thing that you can do is to make a spell to bring love to your life :D
"Light up the Darkness" Bob Marley
Makbawehuh
Banned Member

Post by Makbawehuh »

You could do a spell to help you both understand the truth of your feelings. It doesn't force either of you to do anything you don't want to, and it leaves lots of room for growth and opportunity later. You may both decide you want back together, and you both may decided you really want nothing to do with each other.
~St. Makupuff the Awesome~

"The human race will begin solving it's problems on the day that it ceases taking itself so seriously." – Malaclypse the Younger

The Hell Law says that Hell is reserved exclusively for them that believe in it.
Further, the lowest Rung in Hell is reserved for them that believe in it on the supposition that they'll go there if they don't.

-Holy Book of Truth; The Gospel According to Fred, 3:1 (Principia Discordia)
gwen

Post by gwen »

Thank you for your advice, I really want him just to forgive me. He never has come out and said he doesnt want me in his life, I dont beleive that is the case becuase he originally sought me out. Then I did some stupid things that pushed him away and I want him to realize that it was never done with ill intent, just stupidity. I was confused and now I see clearly what I did was wrong. Even if our relationship cant be repaired, my heart needs to know that he forgives me.
watershield
Banned Member

Post by watershield »

Why not do something uncommon, like send him some flowers and a note with a simple Sorry...Friends for ever if you want.

If he's into it, he'll call. If not, move on
The mind is a window to the universe, but for many the window is closed
Truth is unique, it seldom has meaning for anyone other than the one who speaks it.
My opinion is my own. I am willing to share it, though you are not required to accept it.

Return to “Love Spells”