The Weather Where You Are.....

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
[WitchMomma]

The Weather Where You Are.....

Post by [WitchMomma] »

Hi everyone!

I am in Mississauga, Ontario Canada and our winter started here in the beginning of November and I see no end in sight!

In front of my house we have snow banks over 8 feet tall. We just got another 10-15 cm today and supposed to get more on the weekend. I can't see any grass or green anywhere! Where is spring???

What is the weather like where you are? I hope sunny and warm.
LUNAAMOR

Post by LUNAAMOR »

here in texas us is real good the sun is at its highest and the wind is a little chilly . but with a light seweter everything its ok. :D
"Light up the Darkness" Bob Marley
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

in ohio we had one amazing day of warth, then cold rains and last night it snowed again! i blame global warming, it seems to cause global freezing too...
blessed be
peace and love and blessed be
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
Shaman of Bliss
Banned Member

Post by Shaman of Bliss »

In Alberta Canada it was begining to melt in my area, but its only March, we've had freak blizzards before, and its cooled off quite a bit. So its melting-ish, and spring is filling my blood, soon, well a month or so.
[WitchMomma]

Post by [WitchMomma] »

stormer89 wrote:in ohio we had one amazing day of warth, then cold rains and last night it snowed again! i blame global warming, it seems to cause global freezing too...
blessed be
I could use just one day of warmth. Actually today after the storm passed by the sun came out and was pretty nice out. I took the kids out to play and had a great time throwing snowballs and climbing our mountains of snow. Make the best of it I guess! :)
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

yup thats about all you can do
blessed be
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
Blazewind

Post by Blazewind »

I'm in Alberta Canada as well. My roomate jsut opened the certains over the patio door. LOL, she closed them again right away, because we could not stand the thought of looking at all the snow that must have fallen in the night. Yuck. It's the time of year that everyone is jsut getting sick of snow now.
Blazewind

The only truely stupid question is the one that no one had the nerve to ask.
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

this sucks, we're susposed to get 7 inches of snow! gurr...
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
[EarthWitch]

Post by [EarthWitch] »

Here in Virginia the winter has been extremely mild. We have had temperatures ranging from the teens to the high sixties. We have had only one , what I call real, snow which was about 5 inches. Yesterday I wore a light sweater. Today is raining and in the 40"s. The outlook is for 40's nest week but sunny most days...
...not all who wander are lost... (tolkein)

I am the daughter of Earth and Water
and the nursling of the sky-
I pass through the pores of the oceans and shores
I change, but I never die.
-shelley-
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

damn we're susposed to get up to 12 inches of snow!! argh! i HATE winter.
what the hell, mother nature? this is getting rediculous! we've got a blizzard warning. i so can not waite for spring!
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

Too damn hot! ... got upto 32 yesterday!
lucy_san_elfenlied

Post by lucy_san_elfenlied »

It's getting warmer now...like 70s from out cold days. Spring is coming! Or it's already here...not sure.

-Teigan a.k.a. Lucy
Szette

Post by Szette »

I know I'm alittle late on this one, but here in Florida the weather is kinda crazy! Fortunately, snow is a freak event for us, but its in the 30s one morning and then the 50s the next! The highs can be near 80 one day and then 55 the next. I am so ready for the temps to just level out, cold or warm, make up your mind mother nature!
Blessed Be,
Szette
sunstoneleo

Post by sunstoneleo »

I live in Minnesota. It has been like 40's 10's then 10-'s and all over again. So basically the snow melts, then it freezes then it snows agin.... Which really sucks because when snow melts, it turns into water, when it frezzes again, it turns into one GIANT frozen puddle!! Lol, I fell like 6 times in one day trying to go to work. This bites, but I can't wait for spring :)
Tymar

Post by Tymar »

So very happy to see the end of Summer, hot and sunny
and looking forward to Autumn and Winter.
Australia here.
BB Tymar..

Don't wait for a light to appears at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and light the bloody thing yourself" - Sara Henderson;

Return to “For Everyone”