Is there ways to undo a love spell?

Questions and posts about love spells.
Ruthie443

Is there ways to undo a love spell?

Post by Ruthie443 »

Hello everyone havnt been on here for a while. My situation is my bf did a love spell on a girl 10 yrs ago and of course as you can tell it has gone wrong and it is still active he was 16 when he did it and he is now 26 and she is fully stalker over him he moved to NY and she still found him. She wont leave him alone and he was never taught how to undo what he has done. I was wondering for my safety and his and for her to get her life back if any one could help me out on the problem.
Ashe

Post by Ashe »

I did read a spell that would help and i will look for it soon. Does your bf remember the date he cast it?
To conquer others is to have the power to destroy, but to conquer ourselves is to heal the world.
Ashe
Ruthie443

Post by Ruthie443 »

no he doesnt :/ I asked him why didnt he write down the spell he did and time and place his response was he was 16 and only wanted one thing >.<
amunptah777

Post by amunptah777 »

That's some strong mojo...

Instead of asking him what he did then, I would ask him to concentrate on what he wants NOW....and produce a new spell based on this desire.

You can also take JCrowz advice and put a picture of this person (you can even draw a stick figure and put the persons name under it) and place it in a vat of salt.

Both in combination should do the trick.

Thet
Ashe

Post by Ashe »

"On the eve of (date)
I cast a spell
The effects i created
I must now quell
Specifially, (say the spell name)
May this spell be lifted
And I be gifted
Specifically with (enter what you want like a love forgotton)
As i will so mote it be!"
I only remember the spell im looking for the rest of the info but i know it was on a saturday after or before a new moon with i think white and black candles. If i find it i will post it for you.
To conquer others is to have the power to destroy, but to conquer ourselves is to heal the world.
Ashe
Ruthie443

Post by Ruthie443 »

Thank you guys for your help i will pass the messages to him as well and hopefuly he takes the advice
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/f ... 5693#65693

jcrowfoot's excellent sticky,in spells and rituals.

Return to “Love Spells”