Non-Stop Thinking of you Love Spell

Questions and posts about love spells.
naturally

Post by naturally »

kgwitch wrote:
every x whisper wrote:
kgwitch wrote:I tried a spell similar to this a while back and I payed the price.
I ask you guys NEVER to cast this curse! Whatever suffering you put him through, you go through the same times three... basic wiccan rule I know, but seriously you have no idea how unbelievably aganising it was!
Anyway, I've realised now that if you feel like you need magick to get a guy, you need to work on your selfconfidence and stop being so desperate.

LESSON LEARNED

PS: Yeah, like the above comment says, that spell is random with the colours and what not. Like I said, the one I cast was similar. Totally different ritual but the intended effect was the same.
If you dont mind could you tell us what you spell you used and what happened? I would never use a love spell but im just very curious as to what happened. thankss
I hate to be a stick on the mud, but no I won't.
You yourself may never cast it but other people may and if suffering was caused through my message, I would feel incredibly crappy over it.
So sorry :(
kgwitch, you are a caring and compassionate person, don't be sorry, your reaction is the best one! :D
LilacWolf

Post by LilacWolf »

Hi.

No offence but you lot were a bit tight to her. She was only asking and you go and swear at her and all sorts. IF you were her then imagine what you would feel like. I know I'm only new but I do think you were a bit mean. No wonder she hasn't come back.

xxx
MVTirado

Post by MVTirado »

LilacWolf wrote:Hi.

No offence but you lot were a bit tight to her. She was only asking and you go and swear at her and all sorts. IF you were her then imagine what you would feel like. I know I'm only new but I do think you were a bit mean. No wonder she hasn't come back.

xxx
Mmm... not to jump on the bandwagon here, but I happen to agree with you. I found this while trying to search "new moon" and I was rather taken back by the responses to the question (though most of them were rather old).

I don't know... I do see the irony in treating someone harshly, and then mentioning a three folds law. Does this only apply to spell casting? Or does it at all extend to cover our general treatment of others? Maybe the reaction was because the spell mentioned the possibility of the guy being "goth"? I guess I'm just not seeing the difference between saying something to hurt someone's feelings, and casting a spell to do the same thing. But that's just my opinion... :?

As someone else mentioned, although I'm not Wiccan, I think there should be plenty of ethical consideration in spell casting. And again as someone else stated, we should try to solve problems in the mundane before we try to hocus pocus someone. A lot of people are misguided (IMO) when it comes to wanting to cast a love spell. There are many components of love, and even if you're going to take the "unethical route" and use one, it might not necessarily get you what you really want and need. "Love" can actually be more generally that some stop to realize.
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Well, I was harsh. Yes, I was. The only thing I can say in my defense is that what I said came *two* *years* after the inital posting, and it's likely she didn't even see it.

I'll do better next time, you have my word.

:oops:

EDIT:

However, I'm not going to stop telling people when I think they are wrong... I'll just avoid jumping on the harassment bandwagon.
MVTirado

Post by MVTirado »

LOL... Yeah, I was looking at the initial response more than anything. So don't feel bad, as it was years later. Also, there's nothing at all wrong with being honest. I know that I've been honest in my opinions about Love Spells which call for the practitioner to conjure evil spirits. :?

We all have our own moral perspective, and I understand that. Forgive me if I'm being too bold in saying this, but I just feel that there needs to be some measure of respect in all directions, generally speaking. There seem to be more Wiccans on this board than "witches" from other background, and the intolerance expressed in the difference of opinion can seem more harsh when there are a number of people doing it. I know I didn't like being asked why I was even here when I mentioned believing in the Bible and the Messiah, but I understand that not everyone knows that there are tons of "witches" who slightly fall under the title "Christian."

I guess it's just like those who practice witchcraft of any form not liking Christians forcing their views on those who believe differently. Sorry if I sound whiny, but I've gotten all of my whine out the way... :lol:
XWynterXoXPriestessX

Post by XWynterXoXPriestessX »

well, i tried to be as gentle as i could....but by then, she was already gone....
)o( My heart belongs to you, Captain Sereph Gurd Akil)o(
Your eyes are my paradise, your smile makes my sunrise.

Return to “Love Spells”