Non-Stop Thinking of you Love Spell

Questions and posts about love spells.
wiccachicken
Banned Member

Post by wiccachicken »

Errr...lately Ive been reading up on the comic Oh My Gods - fabulous stuff....this is just like the phone calls Vera gets!! MUWAHAHAHAHA!

Classic....but on a more serious note...this spell is a load of twaddle. Aside from affecting free will...it used raaaaandom colours for the candles, it says to set in a square (why?) and the final note just made me laugh - the goth bit! Ridiculous!

Don't cast it boys and girls!
kgwitch

Post by kgwitch »

I tried a spell similar to this a while back and I payed the price.
I ask you guys NEVER to cast this curse! Whatever suffering you put him through, you go through the same times three... basic wiccan rule I know, but seriously you have no idea how unbelievably aganising it was!
Anyway, I've realised now that if you feel like you need magick to get a guy, you need to work on your selfconfidence and stop being so desperate.

LESSON LEARNED

PS: Yeah, like the above comment says, that spell is random with the colours and what not. Like I said, the one I cast was similar. Totally different ritual but the intended effect was the same.
XWynterXoXPriestessX

Post by XWynterXoXPriestessX »

poor snowy, i think we were to harsh to her.... and the whole point of this board is to help ourselves and one another.....i feel bad... i hope she comes back....[/i]
)o( My heart belongs to you, Captain Sereph Gurd Akil)o(
Your eyes are my paradise, your smile makes my sunrise.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2005

and with a grand post count of 2

i don't think she's coming back...

People often shy away from honesty if it's harsh...truly sad.
XWynterXoXPriestessX

Post by XWynterXoXPriestessX »

aw. i was hoping we could help her out and such...oh well, i guess she'll have to go without.... psst psst (thats what scares me) i hope she learns to the best of her ability... but yeah, your right, i dont think she'll be back...
)o( My heart belongs to you, Captain Sereph Gurd Akil)o(
Your eyes are my paradise, your smile makes my sunrise.
moonchild

Post by moonchild »

Ignorance should be a sign to shut the f*ck up... Who the hell said that goths are suicidal anyways? f*cking stereotypes. Shun love spells!
kgwitch

Post by kgwitch »

moonchild wrote:Ignorance should be a sign to shut the f*ck up... Who the hell said that goths are suicidal anyways? f*cking stereotypes. Shun love spells!
:shock: Woah! Easy on the language there Moonchild.
But yes, that is very stereotypical. :?
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

oh please, stereotypes are hilarious.
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

My comments: I don't have a problem with 'cursing' ,so don't see the difficulty there. Especially when this spell is not really a curse, the wording implies 'cursing' someone with reciprocal lustful or loving feelings towards the sender.Ironic indeed,but not really a curse.As for free will -well ,the laws and regulations of the land I live in impinge on my freedom of will every day,think about it for a bit -free will is not so easily quantified or easy to avoid affecting, anything you do magickally can be seen to affect the free will of someone somewhere. Helping yourself, [magick could sometimes be seen as loading the 'dice of fate' in your own favour] may cause someone else somewhere, who wants what you do, not to get it instead.Resurrecting the old posts can be useful,if there is a reawakening of interest or more info./updates etc.but this one was dead in the water some time ago. By the way, I don't use the same colour correspondances as many others,so that isn't a big mistake necessarily, do nor am I Wiccan, so the rule of three/Karma doenn't apply with my work.It seems poorly thought out for other reasons,in my opinion, but intent means more than trappings, so hmmmm????????The Goth bit was funny,maybe a touch of humour or irony again? Maybe not, but still funny.
naturally

Post by naturally »

What stops me from casting such spells to anyone in my entire life is not the thought i'd be punished three times... not at all... it is the thought that it might hurt the person very bad, very unfairly, because of a personal obsession, because of a problem that belongs to me only. I would be very alone if i forced everyone to do what I want them to do, very alone and very dirty inside... and it would take a very long time to "clean myself" from that, to heal their wounds, to put the puzzle's pieces back together. If something you wish doesn't happen, it may be because it's not the right time or because it's bad for you and that something better is waiting for you and for the other person. Forcing someone to be obsessed about you might create a big mess... it's like pushing a domino that will make all the dominos fall, do you understand? You have no idea about the consequences of such a spell, so maybe it is best to learn to be strong and brave... and face your problems that belong to you only.
Spell_of_The_Isle

Post by Spell_of_The_Isle »

Well, I'm kind of torn between the sides here. Not being Wiccan and not completely following the Wiccan rede:
Bide ye Wiccan laws ye must,
in perfect love and perfect trust.
Live and let live, fairly take and fairly give.
Form the circle thrice about, to keep all evil spirits out.
To bind ye spell every time, let ye spell be spake in rhyme.
Soft of eye, light of touch, speak ye little, listen much.
Deosil go by the waxing moon, singing out ye Witches’ Rune.
Widdershins go by the waning moon, chanting out ye Baneful Rune.
When the Lady’s moon is new, kiss your hand to her times two.
When the moon rides at her peak, then ye heart’s desire seek.
Heed the North wind’s mighty gale, lock the door and trim the sail.
When the wind comes from the South, love will kiss thee on the mouth.
When the wind blows from the West, departed souls may have no rest.
When the wind blows from the East, except the new and set the feast.
Nine woods in ye cauldron go, burn them fast and burn them slow.
Elder be ye Lady’s tree, burn it not or cursed ye’ll be.
When the wheel begins to turn, soon ye Beltaine fire’ll burn.
When the wheel hath turned to Yule, light the log the Horned One rules.
Heed ye flower, bush and tree, by the Lady blessed be.
Where the rippling waters flow, cast a stone and truth ye’ll know.
When ye have and hold a need, harken not to others greed.
With a fool no season spend, nor be counted as his friend.
Merry meet and merry part, bright the cheeks and warm the heart.
Mind ye threefold law ye should, three times bad and three times good.
When misfortune is anow, wear the blue star upon thy brow.
True in love ye must ever be, lest thy love be false to thee.
In these eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill,
‘An ye harm none, do what ye will.

I don't really see ultimate doom in casting a love spell on a person, as long as you don't imbue it with blood magic (Some people don't understand just how powerful it can be. Don't use it unless you want a spell permanent.) or hope to be with him the rest of your life. That said, I'll move onto the candle part. Most of it is personal preferance..

If you really think lust should be symbolized with a pink candle, then use a pink candle. But otherwise, I agree with the other members and would say use it in friendship-oriented spell or any other type of spell it empowers and symbolizes. Also, question for whoever suggested the black candle: Why? It seems to me like she has a crush on somebody and wants them to think about her-- a lot. While personal preferance comes into play again, I don't think a black candle should be used, unless you want to bring him harm.

Also, another suggestion: make your own spell and word it the way -you- want it. The spell will be from your own mind and heart, and therefore, it will work better for you. If you already left.. sorry. :s Wish you would have stayed and enjoyed the many things this community offers!
"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were
supposed to be bringing." — Julie Cuccia Watts
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Sorry to nit-pick, but black candles have fine uses outside of cursing.

Obfuscation. Protection. Shadow work. Representing the Dark Mother. Celebrating Day of the Dead. Your 40th birthday! :D Anything inward turning, yin, etc. Oh, and removing negativity. Black is a great color for that, in my not so humble opinion.

Oh, and Obfuscation isn't always a curse, either. For example, if you don't want a stalker to find you, to miss you in a crowd, black candles are great for that. Because making someone fail to notice you ain't a curse, unless you are supposed to be picking them up from the airport.

Sounds like I should always use blood in money spells. :D
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Mwahahaha.lol.You got there before me J.Crowfoot,add white to the black and you have yin/yang balance.Red balancing Pink, passion tempered with platonic love, Blue and Purple,well that for me, says several things, but pale blue and violet is rather sweet.awww...

J.Crowfoot...........You don't use blood in money spells???? tsk,tsk,tsk.....hahaha....lol!
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Yep, that's why I have to keep re-doing them. I'd be set for life, otherwise. But Whole Foods keeps running out of pig blood every time I want to do a money spell. Drat. After all, it's gotta be organic, or it won't work! :twisted:

Oh, and one more thing. I do think it's a curse to inflict emotional anguish on someone. Especially if the spell comes with a suicide warning, no matter how pathetic. Emotions are tricky things.

Now, as curses go, it's pretty weak, and any self-respecting middle-of-the-road witch would dain to think of it as such, but technically speaking... I think it is.
kgwitch

Post by kgwitch »

every x whisper wrote:
kgwitch wrote:I tried a spell similar to this a while back and I payed the price.
I ask you guys NEVER to cast this curse! Whatever suffering you put him through, you go through the same times three... basic wiccan rule I know, but seriously you have no idea how unbelievably aganising it was!
Anyway, I've realised now that if you feel like you need magick to get a guy, you need to work on your selfconfidence and stop being so desperate.

LESSON LEARNED

PS: Yeah, like the above comment says, that spell is random with the colours and what not. Like I said, the one I cast was similar. Totally different ritual but the intended effect was the same.
If you dont mind could you tell us what you spell you used and what happened? I would never use a love spell but im just very curious as to what happened. thankss
I hate to be a stick on the mud, but no I won't.
You yourself may never cast it but other people may and if suffering was caused through my message, I would feel incredibly crappy over it.
So sorry :(

Return to “Love Spells”